brandon1411 is offline Associate Member
    12weeks 100mg of test p and tren acetate eod And then windstrol at the last 6weeks I've read a lot about the fareston, and I love what I read, but I'm not sure if fareston is going to be even worth trying on that stack, I'm definitely keeping an ai on hand though also plan on taking prami aswell
    I might take some fina with it, I probably look go far into things , I just wanna be safe,
    Last edited by brandon1411; 11-15-2015 at 10:01 PM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Why do you want to run toremifene on cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    Why do you want to run toremifene on cycle?
    well,, while I read all about it, it was mentioned that it was better used to on cycle rather then as a pct

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    For what purpose is what I am asking? Im not trying to bust your balls but it doesnt sound like you have a full understanding of how this works. It sounds like your trying, and you read something somewhere and now your ready to go and do it. I suggest you research here a bit. Search first cycles, see what comes up. I will tell you this, I would not run toremifene on cycle right off the bat at all.

For what purpose is what I am asking? Im not trying to bust your balls but it doesnt sound like you have a full understanding of how this works. It sounds like your trying, and you read something somewhere and now your ready to go and do it. I suggest you research here a bit. Search first cycles, see what comes up. I will tell you this, I would not run toremifene on cycle right off the bat at all.
    I in fact may have read it wrong, I have researched it from different sources,, I am a little confused on it but I think I'm on the right track with it! Why the suggestion of non use on the entry of cycle

I got most of my info off the main site, not from the forum

Is it possible to take too many pre cautions

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Toremifene is a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator), anastrazole is an AI (aromataze inhibitor).

So, using the "vs" is not correct, they not in same category, dont do the same thing.

Torimefene during cycle is kinda useless. What do you think it would do to you to make you want take it?

Leave you this excellent sticky thread from Jimmy, might want to read it before you medicate: Ancillary Reference Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Toremifene is a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator), anastrazole is an AI (aromataze inhibitor). So, using the "vs" is not correct, they not in same category, dont do the same thing. Torimefene during cycle is kinda useless. What do you think it would do to you to make you want take it? Leave you this excellent sticky thread from Jimmy, might want to read it before you medicate: Ancillary Reference Guide
    believe me, I get that part, but I've read that it kinda acts as both, it makes a terrible pct, I've read, that it's better to take while in cycle

Thread Information