parkra is offline Associate Member

Question Does testes being back to full size = T back to baseline?

i'm 17 days into pct and I think the boys are back to full size, I'm still going to go thru pct tip the end but I'm wondering does that mean the t level is back?

SidVicious77 is offline Associate Member
    It's not just your T levels right now while you're on meds, it's more about whether your natural LH production continues at a reasonable level once you're done with PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by SidVicious77 View Post
    It's not just your T levels right now while you're on meds, it's more about whether your natural LH production continues at a reasonable level once you're done with PCT.
    I know that,

but my question is lets say my testes are back to full size and my baseline t is 750. Is it reasonable to think my t is at least 750 (or higher since I'm on pct) since my testes are back to size?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    No, gauging from the size of your balls is inaccurate, get bloodwork done

Score is offline Associate Member
    My urologist told me the amount of t inside your boys equals the amount of t outside of them.

I should have asked him to elaborate on that but didn't really process it until later.

That statement leads me to believe that the size of your boys is related to your T production in some way.

SidVicious77 is offline Associate Member
    Yes, but extrapolating numbers based on size is impossible. Like Tax said, testing is the only way to know.
    And again, even if T levels are up while on serms, that doesn't mean they'll stay up after getting off.

This may be the start of an interesting survey. It would be interesting to see a few data points, Testes size (in %) vs Total Test (or Free Test). If 10 guys said at 100% testes size their Total T was 750. Then there would be a reasonable correlation between testes size and Total T. But for now, I don't now of any such study so drawing a conclusion between testes size = Total Test seems to be more bro-science.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    This may be the start of an interesting survey. It would be interesting to see a few data points, Testes size (in %) vs Total Test (or Free Test). If 10 guys said at 100% testes size their Total T was 750. Then there would be a reasonable correlation between testes size and Total T. But for now, I don't now of any such study so drawing a conclusion between testes size = Total Test seems to be more bro-science.

I would think during pct if our testes come back full size fsh and lh must be baseline/higher? otherwise how would they be the same size?

The assumption is still the same. Full sized testes = normal fsh/lh (normal Test production). I can't draw the conclusion that while under the influence of nolva/clomid during during PCT, full sized testes = normal Test production. My main contention is that there are more than variable in the equation. There is the influence of Nolva/Clomid on the testes, the production of Test by the testes, and the size of testes. There multiple variables but we're drawing a single conclusion. I'm just not confident that there is enough data to draw that conclusion.

Score is offline Associate Member
    I got the impression that there was some sort of equilibrium your testes always try to maintain.

If your total is 750 in your blood stream, then there's 750 inside your testes??

That would not play true with the use of HCG I presume, as the brain is not playing its required role in that scenario.

If anyone could elaborate on that I would appreciate it .

Thread Information