jaw1234 is offline New Member

Anyone else have much more trouble going up stairs on cycle & other ?s!!

does anyone else have more trouble climbing stairs when on cycle?
    ive been in good shape my whole life, played competitive sports, college rugby, boxed amateur, competed in crossfit and power lifting... ive been an athlete my whole life and had a solid base before i ever ran a cycle... point being i know how to eat and train pretty well and i stay in shape but damn stairs are way more difficult on cycle
    idk what it is maybe just the extra weight but i have a fourth floor apartment and i always take the stairs and it is considerably more difficult on cycle

also im 24 soon to be 25 so hopefully i have at least another 50 or 60 years in me
    its almost 2016 and pot will be on the ballot in california, point being with the internet peoples minds are changing about certain substances
    do you think steroids will be legal to purchase in our lifetime?
    wouldnt that be awesome if you could just walk into a store and purchase quality gear just like that?
    i think its possible
    i know many doctors came out and said steroids should not be a scheduled substance

also what do you think steroids will be like in 50 years?
    with gene doping and maybe cyborg like tech and more potent and incredible super steroids guys might just be gorillas in the future
    i think that would be awesome, 2000 lb squats and the strength of a chimp or something
    just a thought but i think we will see some pretty incredible things in our lifetime
    just wanted to see what you guys thought but it would be pretty cool to just walk into the jungle knowing your the alpha predator with nothing but yourself and the clothes on your back

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Im sometimes out of breath more than normal on cycle. So can relate with the stairs thing.

The other stuff your asking, about cyborgs and sh1t, i think your dreaming a bit

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    What is your cycle layout and cycle history?

Do you do any cardio?

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes when on cycle I often feel like I have a yawn stuck and can't take a deep breathe. No steroids will not ever be legal, because it's not on the progressives agenda. Pot, gay marriage, transgender equality, income redistribution etc... is on their agenda...get it there and it has a chance here in the US of A.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Tren will definitely impair your breathing. I have a lot of trouble with exercises involving cardio while on Tren. I did a quick search on it, but couldn't find any scientific data to explain why. But it's a fact that Tren messes up your breathing. No other steroids effect me like that.

Thread Information