cranzy53 is offline New Member

First post. Looking for advise

This is my first post on this forum and any forum at that. I'm totally new to this besides reading other threads looking for advise reading other people's stuff. I've ran 2 cycles one hg and one ugl. I'm sure having a good hg source spoiled me. I ran teste e at 600 mg/week and npp 150 every third day. Had insane gains with no sides. 6 months later I ran a ugl and had to run a gram a week to get near to the same feeling and gains. That's with the same labs tren e at 600mg/week. I'm not going to name drop with labs bc I don't really want to open that can of worms. But is the difference between hg and ugl always so extreme? I'm planning out my next cycle for early spring. But with the difference between the two its hard to figure mg a week and duration. I know I want to run shorter esters this go around. I'm 30 6' 225lbs around 14% bf. I train 5 days a week. I was looking for advice on ugl or hg advise as well as cycle advise.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Kn
    Quote Originally Posted by cranzy53 View Post
    This is my first post on this forum and any forum at that. I'm totally new to this besides reading other threads looking for advise reading other people's stuff. I've ran 2 cycles one hg and one ugl. I'm sure having a good hg source spoiled me. I ran teste e at 600 mg/week and npp 150 every third day. Had insane gains with no sides. 6 months later I ran a ugl and had to run a gram a week to get near to the same feeling and gains. That's with the same labs tren e at 600mg/week. I'm not going to name drop with labs bc I don't really want to open that can of worms. But is the difference between hg and ugl always so extreme? I'm planning out my next cycle for early spring. But with the difference between the two its hard to figure mg a week and duration. I know I want to run shorter esters this go around. I'm 30 6' 225lbs around 14% bf. I train 5 days a week. I was looking for advice on ugl or hg advise as well as cycle advise.
    Please Post any of your questions up... And welcome!

We are not a source board and I'm glad you didn't drop any sources names b/c it's against the rules! Maybe try looking into our Labs section(steroid brands) for more info on some labs but no sources are to be mentioned thx
    Last edited by NACH3; 12-05-2015 at 11:16 AM.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ugl is hit or miss.

Nothing is as good as pharm grade.

Make sure u have a good pct plan for your next cycle. Test has to be your base for all cycles.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Like 73rr said UGL are hit and miss, but there are reputable UGLs out there.

HG/Pharma Grade is obviously better (if genuine and not a fake of course)

You want cycle advice, could you be more specific? What do you need advice on?

Welcome, and I 2nd what's been said.

Thread Information