Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Gyno help asap

senior natty is offline Junior Member

Gyno help asap

quick run down:
    1st cycle 12 week test e 500
    ran adex at .975 eod (worked my way up from .5 til moonface went away ~week 4)

thursday dec 3 was my last pin and i continued with my eod adex on friday
    just a few minutes ago laying in bed i noticed the slightest gyno bump on my right areola

how should i go about treating this!
    i currently have adex, nolva and arimistane on hand

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Did you have any BW done on cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Did you have any BW done on cycle?
    i did not. i got pre cycle BW and i was going to get post pct BW

a little update on the bump. i noticed it had a white head on it like a pimple so i tried popping it and a bit of clear puss came out and the area was still sore for a good 5 minutes afterwards.
    this has me a little confused because i dont believe gyno is supposed to create any type of secretions unless its progestorone related and i only ran test enth. also theres nothing secreting from the actual nipple, just the gyno bump when i applied the pressure to it

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Treat it with a SERM - nolva or ralox if it is gyno!

Your first line of defense is always dialing your AI in... On top of that then add 40mgs/day of nolva for first wk, then 10-20mgs thereon out(dropping to 10 if able) if ralox 120mgs/first wk 60 thereafter or up it to 80mgs/day until gone! If your trying to reverse it it can take months! Do t discontinue if it goes away quickly it's really hasn't keep it in your blood doing its job! GL
    Last edited by NACH3; 12-06-2015 at 11:11 AM.
    senior natty and InternalFire like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Treat it with a SERM - nolva or ralox if it is gyno!

Your first line of defense is always dialing your AI in... On top of that then add 40mgs/day of nolva for first wk, then 10-20mgs thereon out(dropping to 10 if able) if ralox 120mgs/first wk 60 thereafter or up it to 80mgs/day until gone! If your trying to reverse it it can take months! Do t discontinue if it goes away quickly it's really hasn't keep it in your blood doing its job! GL
    if you wouldnt mind could you give me a weekly layout of what i should do? im only asking because im starting PCT dec 17 and it sounds like what you laid out is for someone continuing on with their cycle.

i have a 4 week nolva/clomid pct planned out but im not sure about what variations i should make if i implement your suggested nolva dosing today

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by senior natty View Post
    if you wouldnt mind could you give me a weekly layout of what i should do? im only asking because im starting PCT dec 17 and it sounds like what you laid out is for someone continuing on with their cycle.

i have a 4 week nolva/clomid pct planned out but im not sure about what variations i should make if i implement your suggested nolva dosing today
    So... Start your Nolva for your gyno now
    WK 1 - 40mgs/wk
    After first wk try 10mgs/day if it works stay there, if you need to bump it up go to 20mgs then drop it to 10mgs after a wk or so or until your in control... Then just start your pct like you have written clomid/& nolva -

you may want to switch to Ralox as it has a higher affinity to bind to the breast tissue and reverse it if caught in time(120mgs/wk 1 - 60mgs/thereafter each day)... Either way just continue your SERM treatment after pct as well as it may take a while to actually rid/or reverse it not when you feel it go away at first... Keep continuing treatment!

so i started the 40 mg nolva yesterday and have been having some serious floaters. i thought this was only a side effect of clomid.. is this something i should be worried about?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    so i started the 40 mg nolva yesterday and have been having some serious floaters. i thought this was only a side effect of clomid.. is this something i should be worried about?
    Any relief from the nolva(on gyno)? What your doing is frontloading the SERM to get in your blood levels and to stabilize... then after a wk you can drop it down to 10-20mgs/day(10mgs/day is where you want to be...

Are you talking about pissing semen? Or is it just too early b4 my coffee!

I'd get BW done if you can we're just guessing here...

the bump and pain has reduced a bit already and floaters as in visual specks floating around.
    ill look into getting the BW

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    the bump and pain has reduced a bit already and floaters as in visual specks floating around.
    ill look into getting the BW
    Just run the nolva up and through pct(you may need to drop it back down to 10mgs/day after pct for trying to reverse your gyno(seems like you've caught it in time... Just up your nolva dose back to your said protocol!
    senior natty likes this.

will do! thanks for the help!

seeing what gyno looks like, i now know that i had pubertal gyno that luckily subsided so i hope this is promising news for my current situation.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Just run the nolva up and through pct(you may need to drop it back down to 10mgs/day after pct for trying to reverse your gyno(seems like you've caught it in time... Just up your nolva dose back to your said protocol!
    once again i appreciate the advice but i just have one more question. i told my buddy about the gyno and turns out he used ralo which help reverse it for him and he had a lot extra so he let me get some. if i were to switch to the ralo instead of the nolva, would i be able to run it along side my nolva/clomid pct or could that have some sort of adverse reaction?

Thread Information