bamf85 is offline New Member

Anavar Dosage and Diet Question

I'm a 30yo woman who is looking to get a bodybuilder physique. I'm 62inches and weigh 140, I'll know my BFP next week. I've lost 165lbs in a healthy way, and have kept it off. I lift 7 days a week, 2-3 hours and do 30-90 minutes of cardio 5 days a week. I know this seems like a lot, but exercise has helped me drastically with my military related PTSD, and if I have a rest day I have constant panic attacks. I've hired a nutritionist, who has been helping me steadily lose 1-2lbs a week, and I've noticed a difference within the past 12 weeks in definition and size (all solid muscle). I'm currently carb cycling under my nutritionists supervision. I'm not comfortable telling her I want to start Anavar , which I've already ordered, and want to know if I should be eating differently. I also want to know how this will affect my mood, and energy level. I eat clean, and my macros are 165P, 95F, 60C on low carb days, and 155P, 85F, 290C on high carb days. I have 5 low, and 2 high days, high days are never back to back. I was also wondering what a good starting dose is? Will I lose my gains if I only use it for 6 weeks?
    Thank you!

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Be careful with the panic attacks if your having them constantly (how will you feel when your taking your anavar )?

Ive had panic attacks, which are now stable, but i ran a cycle when having panic attacks and after every pill or injection they made them worse as i was over thinking, "what have i just done" "will i die?" All this shit can be amplified when on cycle.

Just be cautious and keep that in mind

-

You lost 165lbs? Wow well done, no offence but you must have been like a planet? Any before and after pics of this?
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 12-08-2015 at 04:43 PM.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    My hat is off to you Bam! 165lbs is outstanding!!! I know this is not what you want to hear but I would bet my house you will be disappointed with what LITLE gain you will get from 6 weeks of Anavar . Assuming your Anavar is real??? Better labmax it, seriously, being female you do not want to take winstrol or even low dose dbol , it could have serious consequences.
    Bam, you don't need the drugs, look what you have done on your own! As stated above ^^^^ you have no idea what the drugs may do regarding your panic attacks, it's not worth it in my opinion. Your BF is still a LITLE high @ 140 being 62 inches, you may not even know you are taking Var again assuming it is real.
    Best of luck Bam, your accomplishments show incredible determination.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    5mg split dose. AM and PM for total of 10mg.

Get it tested first. Var often faked. 6 weeks is good for first cycle. Expect some water retention. Watch salt intake. Drink lots of water. Lift heavy.

Enjoy!

Respect on losing over 1/2 body weight! Much respect in keeping off.

Yeah, things like Super HD and my preworkouts make my heart race, it was difficult to control at first, but I've got it down, that was another question, was if I should expect increased anxiety on Anavar . Thank you for your advice and motivation! Yes, I have pics, I just joined this site though, I'll post them tonight.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm with GirlyGymRat...5mg split AM/PM for a 10mg total. I like creatine with ANAVAR and most women I work with do very well with it.

How do I get it tested? I got it from a reputable place that a friend of mine has used and suggested. And thank you!!

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Try labmax Anavar test

My salute to you bam. Keep going.

Thread Information