Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Tren @ 300mg a week or 400?

BeeStung is offline Associate Member

Tren @ 300mg a week or 400?

I understand that everyone is different and our bodies all react differently to different things but do people get good results with Tren at 300mg a week or 400 also is 6 weeks good or should i go 9?

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeStung View Post
    I understand that everyone is different and our bodies all react differently to different things but do people get good results with Tren at 300mg a week or 400 also is 6 weeks good or should i go 9?
    Need to know more about you before anyone will comment.

Stats and cycle history the main thing

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Please post up your stats?

im going to get shit for this because it doesn't go with what is suggested by the general population but here it is.

5'6
    190lbs
    13-14%BF

Test E for 8 weeks @ 500mg/week and dbol for 6 weeks.

im going to get shit for this because it doesn't go with what is suggested by the general population but here it is.

5'6
    190lbs
    13-14%BF

Shit for what thwn.

Stats aren't bad at all. Depends on age too

Only thing is tren for 2nd cycle....

musclestack is offline Productive Member

5'6
    190lbs
    13-14%BF

What part of this is 'not suggested by the general population'? Your stats look fine to me. I personally wouldn't run any long ester for less than 10 weeks, and I would cut the dbol down to 4 weeks. 22 years old is a bit on the young side. I hope you're aware of the possible negative effects of running a cycle too young. Where is the HCG , AI, and PCT protocol?

i didnt write it because i didnt think it mattered. im not running d bol again. i was going to just run test for a solid 12 weeks but the opportunity is presenting itself to get some good tren for cheap so i figured i better not pass it up.

the fact that im 22 and ivr only done 1 other cycle and now im thinking of running tren is something that the general public wouldnt agree with

i didnt write it because i didnt think it mattered. im not running d bol again. i was going to just run test for a solid 12 weeks but the opportunity is presenting itself to get some good tren for cheap so i figured i better not pass it up.

the fact that im 22 and ivr only done 1 other cycle and now im thinking of running tren is something that the general public wouldnt agree with
    Ok, so there's an good opportunity.

Why not get it and save it?

By your original question and comments in the other thread I know nothing we will say will even get through....but if u have searched tren on this site at all....ur question would already been answered anyways
    Last edited by Sfla80; 12-09-2015 at 09:55 AM.

because by following protocol i wouldnt cycle again for another 16-18 weeks and i dont want that laying around for that long

because by following protocol i wouldnt cycle again for another 16-18 weeks and i dont want that laying around for that long
    Last for years

good to know. maybe ill just hold onto it. but in case i dont do you have any advice for the original statement?

Quote Originally Posted by BeeStung
    good to know. maybe ill just hold onto it. but in case i dont do you have any advice for the original statement?
    you can make gains on 300 mg each week yes. Why don't you list up your proposed cycle with ancillaries and pct for review

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    you can make gains on 300 mg each week yes. Why don't you list up your proposed cycle with ancillaries and pct for review
    week 1-12 300mg x2 weekly of Test E
    week 1-? 100mg-125mg weekly of Tren Ace
    week 1-13.5 Arimidex .5mg EOD

PCT:
    Clomid week 14 @ 75mg week 15-17 @ 50mg
    Nolvadex week 14 @ 40mg week 15-17 @ 20mg

im thinking about maybe making it 100mg of clomid the first week of PCT and then 75 the next and 50 the last to if i need it. and i know theres no HCG and the reason behind it is that im not sure yet if i need it or what to get for it.
    Last edited by BeeStung; 12-09-2015 at 10:56 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Tren will make your recovery so much more difficult. Do you really want that and all the potential problems so young?

200mg pw is all you would need for a first cycle IMO.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

week 1-12 300mg x2 weekly of Test E week 1-? 100mg-125mg weekly of Tren Ace week 1-13.5 Arimidex .5mg EOD PCT: Clomid week 14 @ 75mg week 15-17 @ 50mg Nolvadex week 14 @ 40mg week 15-17 @ 20mg
    I would add hcg to the cycle and is the tren dosed daily?

the Tren would be EOD

the Tren would be EOD
    At what dose?

So, now you're thinking about running the Tren for the next cycle again? I thought you were going to hold on to it for later??

i was going to hold off like i said but i came across a good oppertunity to get some so i was thinking why not. and the tren would be 100-125mg EOD

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    i was going to hold off like i said but i came across a good oppertunity to get some so i was thinking why not. and the tren would be 100-125mg EOD
    Why not? Because of things like this: (taken from the other thread you opened in PCT forum Trying Tren/Test for the first time...)

Quote Originally Posted by dawgfan77 View Post
    Not sure of your cycle history or experience since it wasn't listed, but I can give you mine. I went against the majority of the advice on here, and ran a Tren E/Test E cycle for my 2nd ever cycle,(and caught some hell for it) about a year after a Test E/EQ cycle. Both were considered by most as low dose:400/300 on the TEST E/EQ, and 320/320 on the TEST E/Tren E. Both included a 6 week PCT of Nolva and other recommended vitamins, minerals, etc...
    Tren is definitely a different animal, but necessarily a bad thing. The only bad experience I can report was the acne... it was pretty terrible. However, that could be due to the Test, I opted to use a 400mg/ml concentration so that I could pin smaller amounts. I was advised to not start Tren without having Caber on hand and ready, so I did. And at the very 1st sign of nipple sensitivity I started it at .25mg twice/week. That stuff is gold! Anyway I said that to sat this, my last pin was early June 15'. As of Nov 20th, my blood work is still not back to normal. Still have low Test level, to the point where if no change next month I'll be meeting with my urologist. Just thought I'd share my limited experience. If you are a seasoned pro, I apologize for the intrusion. Good luck!

im not sure i understand what your trying to imply by this?

He's implying that you're not ready for Tren . It's not a drug where you just decide "why not" just because you can get a good deal on it.

Honestly, judging by all the posts I've read from you, I hope you reconsider cycling at all until you've researched more. The stickies are your friends. Feel free to ask any questions you like after you've done your own research as everyone is here to help you. Until then, my suggestion is to continue natty.
    Mr.BB likes this.

(again, taken from the other thread you opened in PCT forum Trying Tren/Test for the first time...)

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Exactly what are you sure of?

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    He's implying that you're not ready for Tren . It's not a drug where you just decide "why not" just because you can get a good deal on it.

Honestly, judging by all the posts I've read from you, I hope you reconsider cycling at all until you've researched more. The stickies are your friends. Feel free to ask any questions you like after you've done your own research as everyone is here to help you. Until then, my suggestion is to continue natty.

im read the stickies and ive been asking a lot of questions and really the only thing that would still be something that all of you wouldnt agree with is me being only 22 but no offense. i understand the risk and i thank you for your concern but if its something im wanting to do then thats my choice. just like its your choice to help me or not

and Mr.BB i see that on most of your post you have the same attitude. im carious about something tho. have you ever competed in any form of fitness and what are your current powerlifts at?

im read the stickies and ive been asking a lot of questions and really the only thing that would still be something that all of you wouldnt agree with is me being only 22 but no offense. i understand the risk and i thank you for your concern but if its something im wanting to do then thats my choice. just like its your choice to help me or not
    you are correct that it's your choice but you won't get many people here promoting that choice. The reason is that our members here are going to give you the safest advice

All I was suggesting is that you KEEP asking questions once you've done your research; I wasn't implying that you're not reading. If you want me to be honest, I'm not nearly as concerned about your age as I am your lack of knowledge in the safe and proper use of AAS. Understand that many of us have been here for a long time, and we can pick out people like this just by the way they say certain things and the questions they ask. It's not meant to be a jab at you; you really just need to keep reading and learning. Trust me, you are not ready to cycle, let alone, with Tren .

Sorry if you are not getting the answers you want, its not an "attitude", im just giving my opinion which by chance has already been stated in your similar thread, which I dont understand why you decided to open new one instead of following it.

Now asking for my lifts its irrelevant and lets leave it at that.

that other trend wasnt mine. And to me i think your past is important as well as your current situation. yea anyone can take gear 20 years ago. that doesnt make them a expert. no offense but i dont really think (without being proven otherwise) your opinion on anything is even valid judging from that picture you have.

and Mr.BB i see that on most of your post you have the same attitude. im carious about something tho. have you ever competed in any form of fitness and what are your current powerlifts at?
    I may be out of place here as I know this is directed to Mr.BB and not myself, but it really doesn't matter if he has competed or not. Since you've read many of his posts, one thing you should have picked up on other than this perceived attitude you claim he has, is the fact that he is knowledgeable in the field of AAS. You, my friend, are not. There is a reason he has "knowledgeable member" under his name. Those titles aren't just handed out like candy.

I am advocating the exact same advice as Mr.BB is, and I have competed a number of times in powerlifting (not that that makes any difference anyway), but if you'd like to know my stats:

Bench: 410lbs.
    Squat and DL: mid-500s before I injured my hip

There, someone who has competed advocating the exact same advice as someone who has not.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I ran my first cycle of tren at 200mg per week and found it a great dose to start, got some nice gains from it
    I will probably go to 300mg per week the next time as i know what to expect from it

If your going tren start low dose

deciding on wether or not to take advice from ones avatar is poor judgement IMO, a doctor could know everything about AAS and may not even lift. Would you take the docs advice? I would

Or would you only take the docs advice if he was huge?

- knowledged members dont need to look like the hulk in order to be correct in their advice, just think of that

Good luck
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 12-09-2015 at 04:17 PM.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What I'm getting from this is yes your 22 but your going to do it anyways.

So besides that fact of being to young. U want to take pretty much the hardest aas out there. To add to that it's only your 2nd cycle?

Come on be real about it and us steps. U don't need to just jump right up there to the hard stuff.

Maybe plan a different cycle that would make more sense to YOUR past and present.

Now I have to say this." I no I no." Don't even take gear your to young and have NO idea what your life has ahead of u

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Bee,
    Curious of how you determined your BF??? You are either one great big brick shithouse or you will be making a considerable mistake if your BF is at or near 25%???
    Not saying......but?? I would be curious what your Avi looks like?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Yea id like to see a pic of you too 190lbs on your height at that bodyfat is pretty impressive. Just cut out your face to remain anonymous
    stonesam likes this.

i was wondering why everyone has their face cut out of the picture. ive tried to upload pictures but my phone isnt compatible with this site and i dont have access to a computer at home. to be honest i dont think being 14-15% BF is impressive. but thank you TaxMan for the sound advice. and 73rr ill take your advice. i wasnt planning on running Tren . for my second and maybe third cycle i was just going to run Test. so thank you for all the help.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i was wondering why everyone has their face cut out of the picture. ive tried to upload pictures but my phone isnt compatible with this site and i dont have access to a computer at home. to be honest i dont think being 14-15% BF is impressive. but thank you TaxMan for the sound advice. and 73rr ill take your advice. i wasnt planning on running Tren. for my second and maybe third cycle i was just going to run Test. so thank you for all the help.
    Let's be clear. I don't think u should cycle at all. But if your going to at leastbe smart as u can be
    BeeStung likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    TREN ACE or TREN ENAN?

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    i was wondering why everyone has their face cut out of the picture.
    Cause we're all butt ugly.
    almostgone likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel
    Cause we're all butt ugly.
    we are.... Lol
    almostgone likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information