Thread: Need advice

fire232 is offline Junior Member

Need advice

Well first thing I guess is I'm 38. I have low testosterone levels at 267. I'm currently on test shots every 2 weeks. My shots are 200mg. I have a pretty clean diet. Of course it can always be better. I was thinking about trying more test and adding anavar . My goal is to add some muscle but mostly cut fat. I do know a lot is dependent on my diet. However I'm mostly curious if with my levels are low. How much more test would I need to see a difference and would I need to worry about estrogen?

Thanks for any advice

SidVicious77 is offline Associate Member
    No expert on TRT but... You won't need any more test than anyone else just because your level was low pre-TRT. If anything just give the TRT dose alone enough time, you should see a marked improvement over what you could achieve with your previous level. Also every two weeks dosing seems not optimal for stable levels - 100 mg once a week or 50mg twice a week dosing might be better.

SidVicious77 is offline Associate Member
    Also you definitely do not need any additional aas at this stage other than test

RedBeardedViking is offline Junior Member
    What sidvicious said. I was near your range my throughput is 800 test on a 347-1100 scale and my free test is above the scale. You cannot inject that amount of test every two weeks, you body will be riding a roller-coaster and your estrogen will likely get out of whack.

You're most likely taking Test Cyp for TRT. The half life for Cyp's about 18 days. So if you're taking 200mg every 2 weeks your Test level is cycling pretty good. It would be better to take 100mg/wk over 200mg every 2 weeks to keep your blood concentration level more constant.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    What was the diagnostic/reason for low t?

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Scotch, I'm sure it was a typo, the half life of Cyp is 7-8 days. Completely agree however, you will be much better off injecting 100 every week instead of 200 every two weeks.
    I would be comfortable telling you, you can even bump that to 150 per week if you feel you need a boost considering I am on 175 Dr prescribed weekly TRT.
    Don't neglect BW however, need to keep an eye on E2.

fire232 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks so much for your help. Basically my dr. said my test levels started dropping in my early 30's. I just got my blood work done 2 weeks ago. So I will get it done again in about 3 months. The main thing for me is I have to stay at peak fitness level for my job and because I'm very active outside of work. So I really appreciate everyone who has given advice. I just wasn't sure if I took anything else if it would help me.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    it sounds like you need to do some more homework and research before you decide to take the plunge. If your gonna do it, do it right.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    If you have never cycled before, im sure you will see nice steady gains from your TRT and a good diet.

Thread Information