Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 73rr

Thread: Functional Training with a Fork: the best book out there for a healthier lifestyle

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member

Functional Training with a Fork: the best book out there for a healthier lifestyle

I wanted to put this where it would see the most traffic. Mr. & Mrs. Rowland have put together the greatest book about living healthy I have ever read. I would say bodybuilding book, but its much more than that.

I dont have the proper vocabulary to truly do this book justice. This is by far the most complete book I have ever read. The information is put together in a very organized manner, and anyone that can read it, can comprehend it.

This book isnt just for bodybuilders, this book is for anyone wishing to live a longer, healthier life. This book is the best purchase I have ever made. If I didnt need trt, I would trade this book for all the AAS I will ever use. Since I have incorporated techniques in this book, my workouts have been the best ever. Im starting to lean out, and my diet isnt dialed in yet.

I'm not focusing on getting leaner, I'm actually eating to put on weight, but with the functional diet/training getting leaner is just happening. I have not been able to fully incorporate everything yet, but im working on it.

I was forced to put the book under the tree, so I opened it Christmas day. So I haven't had much time to implement everything, but I do know the past year my workouts have been sub par.

I think anyone will benefit from readjng this book. A very advanced lifter (someone like marcus), may choose to do some things different, but I beleive there is something in this book for everyone. I took pictures at the beginning of utilizing the methods outlined in this book. I plan on taking pictures after this year is over to show the progress. I was looking to hire a coach this year, but I will be using this book as my coach.

Go out and get this book. You will supporting a great member of this forum, and I guarantee you will learn something from this book.

If you see this Ronnie, and you do online coaching send me a pm. I would like to possibly hire you later this year, that way I can send pictures and get reccomendations based upon my situation.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I second that! I have not finished the book, but there is so much information in there that i could read it a second time and still pick things up. I personally was doing things incorrectly that were pointed out in the book. It is the attention to detail that he and his wife put in this book that make it so great.

Ciosa is offline New Member
    It's a must read ....they should of named it change your life book ..it's amazing....

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You have got to be kidding me with this ***?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Seriously lame Ronnie. It's so transparent it's laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

somewhatjacked is offline Associate Member
    None of my business but this is a very poor strategy.

What-not-to-do marketing 101

Lmaoo

DSS
    DSS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr
    Seriously lame Ronnie. It's so transparent it's laughable. Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatjacked
    None of my business but this is a very poor strategy. What-not-to-do marketing 101 Lmaoo
    Gonna have to agree. All forms of marketing should be banned on here staring to get really old.

Not to mention putting you off buying it completely.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Is this for real?

DSS
    DSS is offline Associate Member
    I think it is bod

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    Lmao, been a minute since I've posted here. Just wanted u to know I thought about checking it out till I saw this bullsh*t. Thanks man

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunjohn242002 View Post
    Lmao, been a minute since I've posted here. Just wanted u to know I thought about checking it out till I saw this bullsh*t. Thanks man
    I'm sure it's a good book. Some of the comments are kinda about something else. So don't just knock it. If your into reading and such itmight be worth it.

Not supporting what he has done here in anyway though. Just saying the book could be a good read
    Proximal likes this.

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    I'm sure it's a good book. Some of the comments are kinda about something else. So don't just knock it. If your into reading and such itmight be worth it.

Not supporting what he has done here in anyway though. Just saying the book could be a good read
    You must be the one that bought it ��

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunjohn242002 View Post
    You must be the one that bought it ��
    Haha. Nope, anything I need to now I just ask here.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post

Agreed. Have a library at home, cross-reference stuff all of the time. Even if 99.9% of a book isn't something I need or agree with, if that .1% can help, then it was worth it.

Thread Information