MMA_Influenced is offline Associate Member

How to increase calories for 1st cycle effectively

Im about to start my first cycle once I shed the last 4 pounds or so that I got and Im looking to do this right. I assume obviously that on a cycle my body will be able to produce much more muscle than normal so I will have to increase my caloric intake to match.

Roughly I've been shooting to gain about a pound a week on all my previous bulks. I kind of have the idea that maybe I should shoot for 2 pounds a week? What do you guys think? How have you organized your diet for your cycle?

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Just eat in a surplus....eat too much and you will get fat....find out your maintenance cals and eat around 3/500 above it...that's it

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    try to get this post moved to the diet and nutrition section, you will get more responses there.

Yes please if a monitor sees this please move it to diet and nutrition thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by mark woods View Post
    Just eat in a surplus....eat too much and you will get fat....find out your maintenance cals and eat around 3/500 above it...that's it
    I find it interesting though that I will be on a cycle eating the same caloric intake while bulking than I did when I was going natural. I was doing 300 surplus cals for bulking.. now on cycle maybe Ill bump up to 500 maybe after the 4th week Im thinking being as Im going to be doing enathate. Thanks for the response.

Thread Information