Thread: Next cycle.

GingerbeardJ is offline Associate Member

Next cycle.

Looking to plan my next cycle for this up coming month. I'm thinking of doing test p and npp with an oral probably adrol. Would like to get some of your guys input.
    6'8
    Body fat is around 18% (a little high I know)

Done numerous cycles in the past ran pretty much everything besides deca .

Thoughts and concerns always welcomed thanks in advanced.

Looking for dosage recommendations

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What are your expectations of your next cycle? Training history?

Just have been off now for a while and was looking to start back up. Lean muscle tho. Training for 8 years now.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    What's up Ginger...

How long you plan on running this? 8-10wks.... And I love this cycle but id go with d-Bol instead of a-drol w/nandrolone .... It's more like tren and a-drols go better together as they compliment the compound better imo... And I like pulsing the oral throughout the cycle, especially the drol of d-Bol... The gains will keep coming and you can run it higher w/less sides(if you feel sides creeping you've pulsed for too long... The main thing is to keep sides at bay(so watch around the 10-14 day mark... Take note and then drop it for 10 days and repeat - sides are very minimal if any - and a lot less water retention, bloat, stomach issues etc)

What's the highest you want to run your prop? I always run my test higher - I'd say 600mgs/wk is a great jump off with NPP... If you go with drol I made great gains pulsing drol(150mgs/day when pulsing)/deca so. It does work well but i know d-Bol would work well too!

AI DA HCG on cycle... Right Ginger lol and an aggressive pct(extending nolva for the 6wks)...
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-30-2016 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    What's up Ginger... How long you plan on running this? 8-10wks.... And I love this cycle but id go with d-Bol instead of a-drol w/nandrolone .... It's more like tren and a-drols go better together as they compliment the compound better imo... And I like pulsing the oral throughout the cycle, especially the drol of d-Bol... The gains will keep coming and you can run it higher w/less sides(if you feel sides creeping you've pulsed for too long... The main thing is to keep sides at bay(so watch around the 10-14 day mark... Take note and then drop it for 10 days and repeat - sides are very minimal if any - and a lot less water retention, bloat, stomach issues etc) What's the highest you want to run your prop? I always run my test higher - I'd say 600mgs/wk is a great jump off with NPP... If you go with drol I made great gains pulsing drol(150mgs/day when pulsing)/deca so. It does work well but i know d-Bol would work well too! AI DA HCG on cycle... Right Ginger lol and an aggressive pct(extending nolva for the 6wks)...
    I was thinking 600mg for npp actually. So probably around 800 for the test. I've done test at a gram before but that's a whole lot of pinning haha! Oh yeah the ai and other goodies will defiantly be in there just didn't mention those. Probably gonna go 8 weeks and I'm not sure if I wanna come completely off or cruise again haven't decided that aspect yet. Thanks for the input as always nach! Should be a pretty solid cycle.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerbeardJ View Post
    I was thinking 600mg for npp actually. So probably around 800 for the test. I've done test at a gram before but that's a whole lot of pinning haha! Oh yeah the ai and other goodies will defiantly be in there just didn't mention those. Probably gonna go 8 weeks and I'm not sure if I wanna come completely off or cruise again haven't decided that aspect yet. Thanks for the input as always nach! Should be a pretty solid cycle.
    It's actually my favorite compound - I love tren but I haven't mastered the eating necessary for real growth. So I'll have a totally different game plan when I run tren again!

I'm thinking in a month depending on shoulder - I'll be running this cycle w/d-Bol(pulsed or backloaded)

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    It's actually my favorite compound - I love tren but I haven't mastered the eating necessary for real growth. So I'll have a totally different game plan when I run tren again! I'm thinking in a month depending on shoulder - I'll be running this cycle w/d-Bol(pulsed or backloaded)
    Yeah trens normally my go to but I've done it so many times I wanted to switch it up. Sadly I have a bunch of tren just laying around to get used up too lol. But I'll save that for next cycle.

Thread Information