Needhelp111 is offline New Member

Unhappy Need help with HORRIBLE Subcutaneous water retention!

For the last few months subcutaneous water has been the culprit because my skins been getting thicker, puffed up, ripples, and holding water because a month or so a go I remember belly skin was thinner. But how could I be holding so much subcutaneous water in my skin? Im only doing 250mg of test e a week, 2.5 letro, 100mg tren ace ed...and I haven't lost any weight from the letrozole .

I'm averaging about 1500-2000 calories a day and I'm not exaggerating(I hate having this fat on me and want it off asap that's why) and my problem is I'm 233lbs as of today and bloated in the face as well water retention in my skin covering my abs. According to my calculations I should be the maximum 225lbs, I eat low sodium/gallon of water a day, Please can I have some advice to fight this water weight?

I'm less vascular, my abs are less visible than a month or two a go. So I know it's water but how do I get rid of this?

It's water retention I actually could feel my abs about a few weeks ago but as of today my whole stomach is inch or two more puffy like someone added a whole layer of fat under it and it's ripples like water when I walk or pull it.
    Last edited by Needhelp111; 02-05-2016 at 11:31 AM.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like possibly fat gain. What does your diet look like?

If you're using letro, it is not water gain.
    Last edited by Mp859; 02-05-2016 at 03:01 PM.

ambernightly is offline Female Member
    Take a diuretic for a week+ and lower your sodium intake to 1000-1500mg/day. Stop intaking as much processed sugar. Make sure your macros are appropriate. When I went off cycle (from drol, tren , and EQ at the time)... I lost 1lb of water every day for ~10 consecutive days. You also have to drink a lot of water to lose water weight... have to have a carrier for cellular trash (like excess water).

Learn1st is offline Female Member
    You can also add a 30min daily Epsom salt bath to help draw water out through the skin it's self. This is in addition to the above advice not instead of because unless you address the reason for the water retention these baths are a temporary bandaid for the sympto only.

To me it looks like you have lost a lot of weight recently and just have plenty of extra skin.
    Were you previously seriously overweight?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    To me it looks like you have lost a lot of weight recently and just have plenty of extra skin.
    Were you previously seriously overweight?
    I was going to say exactly the same. Looks like extra skin from being obese, skin take time to tighten.

Needhelp111 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    I was going to say exactly the same. Looks like extra skin from being obese, skin take time to tighten.
    When I first stared lifting when I was younger I bulked up too much and gained a bunch of fat and I had to cut down to 230 and bulked up again when I had powerlifting aspirations up to 280.

I know I'm holding water retention because my skin is thicker than it's suppose to be and my faced is bloated as well and my weight loss calculation to add up. I did a test injection the other day and I'm up a few pounds today and my abs are less visible today even on PHARMA letro which came with paperwork, maybe its bunk. and I'm running only 250mg test e a week and 2.5mg letro.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your letro sound bunk. At 2.5mg you would be miserable only running 250mg test.

ambernightly is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Needhelp111 View Post
    When I first stared lifting when I was younger I bulked up too much and gained a bunch of fat and I had to cut down to 230 and bulked up again when I had powerlifting aspirations up to 280.

I know I'm holding water retention because my skin is thicker than it's suppose to be and my faced is bloated as well and my weight loss calculation to add up. I did a test injection the other day and I'm up a few pounds today and my abs are less visible today even on PHARMA letro which came with paperwork, maybe its bunk. and I'm running only 250mg test e a week and 2.5mg letro.
    Go get blood work done. Your E2 is probably way too high, or your adosterone could be jacked up and causing inflammation. The aromatase inhibitor is probably not working (like other members have said). Pharma papers don't mean it hasn't been stepped on or counterfitted... Adobe Illustrator is pretty easy to use. Hard to say anything that isn't conjecture based here - def go with blood work and you'll know for sure.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your tren could be test. Get blood work to see what your estrogen levels are.

And I'd say much of that is loose skin.

Also, that was one of the more bizarre things I've ever watched.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    It's a good thing you lost that weight while you were still young or else your skin wouldn't have nearly the elasticity it does now. I would think having the excess skin removed would be your best option to fix the problem. Although your skin may continue to recede. Good luck, and congratulations on your weight loss and muscle gain! You look good!

Thread Information