Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By rGus
  • 1 Post By SuperNova93

Thread: First cycle

Txsoldier281 is offline New Member

First cycle

Ok, I already know that I'm gonna hear a bunch of negativity but please here me out and provide me with constructive criticism.

I'm 5'10" 210lbs. My body fat is a little under 20%. I had blood work done in the beginning of January and everything is normal.

With all of that being said, I want to do a 12 week cycle of 500mg/test e and add anavar the last 5 weeks. I know my body fat is high but I'd like to hear what y'all have to say. I've been working out for a long time but never ate right. Over the last 3 months I've killed the gym and have been eating extremely clean. I've made a complete lifestyle change. How will the things I want to take effect me? I do realize that I will not get maximum muscle growth because I will be running a calorie deficit. I will try to get most of my calorie intake from protein if that will help.

My friend who was built like me did test, deca , and winstrol and it made a huge difference. That was his first cycle but I don't want to add too many things for my first time incase of an adverse reaction. I'd like to be able to pin point what caused it. I guess my biggest concern is "bitch tits" since my body fat is still pretty high.

Oh, I'm 35 years old

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Txsoldier281; 02-24-2016 at 09:14 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Txsoldier281 View Post
    Ok, I already know that I'm gonna hear a bunch of negativity but please here me out and provide me with constructive criticism.

I'm 5'10" 210lbs. My body fat is a little under 20%. I had blood work done in the beginning of January and everything is normal.

With all of that being said, I want to do a 12 week cycle of 500mg/test e and add anavar the last 5 weeks. I know my body fat is high but I'd like to hear what y'all have to say. I've been working out for a long time but never ate right. Over the last 3 months I've killed the gym and have been eating extremely clean. I've made a complete lifestyle change. How will the things I want to take effect me? I do realize that I will not get maximum muscle growth because I will be running a calorie deficit. I will try to get most of my calorie intake from protein if that will help.

My friend who was built like me did test, deca , and winstrol and it made a huge difference. That was his first cycle but I don't want to add too many things for my first time incase of an adverse reaction. I'd like to be able to pin point what caused it. I guess my biggest concern is "bitch tits" since my body fat is still pretty high.

Oh, I'm 35 years old

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    If you just changed your diet around and are seeing good results I'd suggest you drop your BF to 15%maximum and anything under would benefit you more! Keep dropping BF via cardio and dieting - then when your sub 15% you can eat bigger on cycle and gain more a your body will be utilizing the food(fuel) for growth

Your cycle should only consist of testosterone only for a first cycle - your in the right place and you have a good head on your shoulders - just get the basics down and know for yourself - read this link

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Txsoldier281 likes this.

rGus is offline Junior Member
    Cutting on your first cycle is just a waste of oil. You should cut first then cycle.
    Txsoldier281 likes this.

I agree and I'm trying to be responsible, that's why I'm here. My friend that I mentioned before was a very soft 210lbs and in 12 weeks he was 175lbs. That was 2 years ago. He has since done a few more cycles and is a ripped 195lbs.

I have been doing well cutting my fat without these things but my fat loss has slowed and I was hoping the Test would increase my metabolism and I could achieve the same results as my friend. The only thing I'm really worried about is gyno. If I take Arimidex will I be able to prevent that?

I'm not arguing with y'all, just trying to be informed.
    Last edited by Txsoldier281; 02-24-2016 at 10:57 AM.

Ciosa is offline New Member
    Yes amidex will stop gyno.12.5.eod..I suggest you read up on that ....

SRL_HEC is offline Junior Member
    What is your training and dieting look like in detail? What type of cardio are you doing? Maybe we could help you a bit more with some more detailed information. Have you tried two sessions of cardio a day? One being in the am fasted?

BTW, I understand where you're coming from about wanting to have that extra push but sometimes even myself, if you read a thread I posted a few weeks ago just finishing taking the fat off without any chemical/aas is a better thing (I had a surgery). This is a lifestyle - lifelong thing so its a marathon and not a sprint.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciosa View Post
    Yes amidex will stop gyno.12.5.eod..I suggest you read up on that ....
    I read the perfect beginner cycle and it sad .25 arimidex every other day.

SuperNova93 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Txsoldier281 View Post
    I read the perfect beginner cycle and it sad .25 arimidex every other day.
    You're right my friend. start at .25mg eod. Ciosa is mistaking Arimidex for Aromasin lol
    Txsoldier281 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SRL_HEC View Post
    What is your training and dieting look like in detail? What type of cardio are you doing? Maybe we could help you a bit more with some more detailed information. Have you tried two sessions of cardio a day? One being in the am fasted?

BTW, I understand where you're coming from about wanting to have that extra push but sometimes even myself, if you read a thread I posted a few weeks ago just finishing taking the fat off without any chemical/aas is a better thing (I had a surgery). This is a lifestyle - lifelong thing so its a marathon and not a sprint.
    I'm at the gym at least 5 days a week. I do 20 min of cardio before I lift and then I do HIIT cardio for 20 min after I lift. As far as my diet goes, I eat very clean. Nothing but veggies, eggs, chicken, turkey, and fish. I do have the occasional Ezekiel bread. Oh and sweet potatoes

Thread Information