Jessy91 is offline New Member

Sides that aren't what I expected

Well hey there,

Just had my third shot of Test E/Deca 2 days ago,

Sides so far are really nothing like I was expecting,

Strenght is through the roof and weight is going up, energy is pretty good but here are my problems.

Injection Pain
    Last week since it was first injections, virgin muscles and stuff I was expecting some soreness which happened, quite bad on my right leg and nothing too bad in my left leg,
    This week I shot my right leg for my second shot but damn now I can barely move it like its hurting yeah but nothing like last week, last week felt as if I had a really good leg workout and then soreness to the point I need to help myself with a ramp while walking down stairs, this week it feels more like a sprain kind of pain, muscles are tight as hell and I can only move my leg up to like 90 degree, I tried heat pad, warm bath, exercise after, massaging, injecting slowly, I yet have to try to warm up the gear before injecting though.

Its not red it is obviously swollen but not that bad, but it is hella stiff and can barely move it.

Test Flu
    Then last week I got test Flu which was expected also, but this week I think I got the actualy Flu cause the difference between this week and last week is my nose is stuffed but meh still not sure if one or the other so I'll leave this for another week.

Sleep issues
    third problem is I can't sleep for shit on the day after injecting, happened 3 times now after 3 injections and it gets better with time slowly, til the next one.

Lower back pain
    Fourth probleme is lower back pain, I've had some issue there already but its being worse than ever now, can it be related ?

My solutions

Melatonine the day I can't sleep

Acetaminophene and Ibuprofen (1 tab of each) on the day after injection

and I willl try another site for injection like the glute probably on the next right leg cause this is really not good I can't workout if I can't walk

Any of you ever had such issues?

Thanks!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Why didnt you do the advised test only cycle???

Now you dont know if the sides you are experiencing are the test or the deca .

Go back to your previous thread and read the link Tax posted, it answers some of your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Why didnt you do the advised test only cycle???

Now you dont know if the sides you are experiencing are the test or the deca .

Go back to your previous thread and read the link Tax posted, it answers some of your questions.
    Thanks for the quick reply,

Because I only wanted the Deca healing benefit, but I can't run deca only.

I read the Link Tax posted but I didn't see anything about lower back pain and trouble to sleep,

I haven't found anything about the lower back pain and sleep trouble I mean I can understand them since I'm not used to the stuff yet I just want confirmation that it goes away or if nobody ever experienced it before,

As for the post injection pain, since I've managed to have close to no pain in my left leg I was wondering if there is anything special about the right one, that you guys may know, or I'm just being unlucky there, I'll try the glute see how they react, and I also might want to try the shoulders but I'm hesitant to shoot 1.7ml of product in there

Deca healing benefit?? Whats that?

The only thing deca does have is a bigger anti-inflammatory effect then rest of steroids . Nothing on healing

If you are injured you shouldnt have started the cycle.

Regarding the lower back the only thing I come up with is lower back pumps, but that doesnt happen on week 2 of deca/test, unless you are taking dbol .
    If you have a lower back injury steroids will do nill for it, in fact it can agrave it with the increased strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Deca healing benefit?? Whats that?

The only thing deca does have is a bigger anti-inflammatory effect then rest of steroids . Nothing on healing

If you are injured you shouldnt have started the cycle.
    I am not injured, I used to workout 6days/week but started back a sport I had given up on to focus on fitness, I only have 3 months left of that sport and my body isn't keeping up the rythm I felt like every practice were harder probably due to the fact that I haven't slowed my intensity in the gym, only I go 3 times instead of 6 cause I have 3 practices/week, anyways I wanted something to help me recover faster and perhaps help me be top shape every practice and workout days leaving me with 1 off day/week, rather than giving up on fitness to fully recover for practices

Thanks for the lower back pump advise I'll try to ice it throughout the day perhaps that'll help then it might be because of constant pump like you said

For the sleeping issue do you think only time will make it better once the body will adapt more to absorbing the new hormones?

And any idea why my right leg isn't able to take injection while left leg is fine with it? Maybe I did something wrong without noticing it? is it possible that the place where I injected had more nerves than another? even though its on the same muscle?
    Last edited by Jessy91; 03-02-2016 at 08:38 AM.

Quads are real bad for pip on some ppl while muscles virgin,.me included.

No idea about the sleep, you should have used test only so you would know if the problem comes from test or deca .

Unless you are doing that sport professionaly your body needs resting, muscles grow while resting not in the gym.

Thread Information