I'm a 25 year old male with 4 years lifting experience, weighing 187lbs currently at approximately 6,1ft in height.

First cycle was Test E 500mg EW and gained a solid 22lbs in lean muscle last year and kept all of it since then. Im currently on my second cycle of Test E 500mg EW + Deca 400mg EW, 6 weeks into a 12 week cycle.

The moment I started this cycle, I stopped dirty bulking, cleaned up my diet and started tracking macros. Currently taking in Carb 390G, Protein 201G, Fats 106G.

For the past 6 weeks, I've noticed that I'm much leaner, looking better in mirrors, fitting into jeans easier and most importantly getting more vascular in my arms, veins that were never there before are now visible, better definition around the chest and shoulders especially. I strongly believe that my gear is good as strength is off the charts and joints feel great. What I need to know is, am I really leaning out and is no weight gain during a powerful cycle like this due to that fact that my fat loss and lean muscle gains are cancelling each other out?

My weight has remained exactly the same since the beginning of this cycle. Is this normal for someone taking this sort of approach towards a cycle? Should I maintain my calories and macro as I'm currently losing fat and gaining weight or should I up my intake? Abs are not visible.

Really need some help here guys.