bobbyroidguy is offline New Member

bio-tech pharmaclinico TS-400

hey guys long time visitor. ive got sum 6 month expired ts-400 (legit stuff). is it still potent enough to give me that awesome wow factor it always gave? My "guy" is no longer in the business(id jus toss it and buy a new batch) and im pissed cuz this shit was great. i hav 5 cycles under my belt and 2 were a (different brand not as happy). im a creature of habit and would love to be on ts-400 after a 3 year absence of the "fountain of youth." cant find any sources online to WU money too to get some. any help would be great

4linked is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyroidguy View Post
    hey guys long time visitor. ive got sum 6 month expired ts-400 (legit stuff). is it still potent enough to give me that awesome wow factor it always gave? My "guy" is no longer in the business(id jus toss it and buy a new batch) and im pissed cuz this shit was great. i hav 5 cycles under my belt and 2 were a (different brand not as happy). im a creature of habit and would love to be on ts-400 after a 3 year absence of the "fountain of youth." cant find any sources online to WU money too to get some. any help would be great
    I ran bio-tech about a year ago and it was terrible. My friend ran it like two years ago and it was great. It will be fine as long as it was stored properly. You couldn't pay me to use that stuff again tho. Horrible strange acne. It was like sores

bobbyroidguy is offline New Member
    thx for the fast reply 4linked haha i guess im outta luck. sum ppl the acne was crazy and some it was nonexistent. sorry u had a bad experience with the bio-tech. guess gunna be natty for a while

Thread Information