1stimer is offline New Member

Compound(s) for Strength

Just wondering what compounds are best for strength. I'm not taking steroids for size/hypertrophy. I just recently decided to compete in an untested federation as after many years I found myself at a virtual standstill. I'm now 5 weeks into a Testosterone Propionate and Equipoise cycle, but haven't really found it as rewarding in terms of strength as expected. Granted, it's only 5 weeks and I am already at a very advanced level naturally, so might not experience the same sort of strength gains less advanced lifters would, but as I am ordering some AI and additional PCT to finish this cycle, I thought I might order compounds for my next cycle with it.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    That Prop, with its short ester, should have kicked in pretty quick. Are you confident your gear is good?
    You are correct in not expecting a profound strength increase at the level you are already. However, this being your first time to use steroids , I would have expected more. You should get BW to see what your levels are and go from there. Good luck!

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    What lab is the stuff your using? How dose you using?

1stimer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    That Prop, with its short ester, should have kicked in pretty quick. Are you confident your gear is good?
    You are correct in not expecting a profound strength increase at the level you are already. However, this being your first time to use steroids, I would have expected more. You should get BW to see what your levels are and go from there. Good luck!
    Thank you. I'm getting blood work done next week so will know definitively then. I do suspect it is good because around week 3 I started getting puffy and itchy nipples, and a whole lot of water weight.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    What lab is the stuff your using? How dose you using?
    It is ARL. Presently running 120mg Test Prop EOD, and 300mg Equipoise /week (1 injection).

EQ will hold water so it's normally used in bulking phase. You have to take a lot of EQ to see results. I don't run EQ anymore. If you're running about 420 mg/wk. You could run 150mg/wk. I'm assuming this is your first cycle. Be sure to read My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Thread Information