Newbie42 is offline New Member

Anyone on here good with making diet/ cutting meals?

I can't seem to get some stuff together with it. I take protein don't have much to any sugar an salt. All baked not fried food an drink water or green tea. Anyone care to point me in the right direction for setting up daily meals? Any help is appreciated

ePeeZy is offline New Member
    I need your stats to help: Age, height, weight, bf %

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    We have a diet section. Maybe you could look in there.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Newbie42 is offline New Member
    I'm 24 6'4 193 an last I checked BF was 18.7%

ePeeZy is offline New Member
    193 seems pretty light at 6'4" so I would check your BF again or post a pic....but...to your question:

My favorite style cutting diet has been a cyclical ketogenic diet, Idk what compounds you're taking but something like Tren wouldn't be suited well for what I am about to describe.

With this style diet you will follow ketogenic rules Mon - Saturday, ketogenic rules are as follows:
    Macro % = 60 ish % Fat 35 ish % Protein, and less than 30 g of carbs per day.

On Sunday (or whatever your 1 day is) you will do a refeed, where carbs will bump up to like 200g to 400g depending on your body type and what you can handle.

Myself for instance, I can't do 400g of anything I want and not gain significant weight, my carbs have to come from mostly complex carbs, straying away from things like pizza, doughnuts, etc. Some guys can eat whatever they want on this day though and be just fine. Not me, but you have to know your body.

Thread Information