Creanetics is offline New Member

Mid cycle Bloodwork, low libido. Suggestions?

Hiya! For anyone willing to help, much appreciated!

I'm in week 7 of (500mg Test / 300mg Deca )
    2x 250mg Test-E EW
    2x 150mg Deca EW
    2x 350 HCG EW
    18mg Aromasn ED

So here is my bloodwork, unfortunately I don't have all the bloodwork I was planning on. These are all I can work with...
    My country differ but those on the left are my current value's and those on the right the normal referential values.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BW.png 
Views:	218 
Size:	84.9 KB 
ID:	163071

As you can see my Estrogen is in check and everything seems fine but compared to before my cycle the sex drive as declined and my erections are poor. I can still maintain and get an erection but with force lol. Is there anything you guys can recommend?

I do have Caber on hand but I don't want to take anything unnecessary. Isn't high Prolactin levels a by-product of failing to control Estrogen? Which doesn't seem to be the case. And I don't experience the symptons like Breast tenderness. Also the deca dose is fairly mild. On another board they did suggest Cber. I tried 0.25mg last Saturday but I'm having severe side effects like headache, massive blurry vision, feeling weak/tired. Im not sure whether these are just temporarily but I would like this avoid this

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Can you get you PRL level checked?

When using 19 nors PRL can elevate even when e2 is kept in range.

Have a look at the thread below.

tren high prolactin, e in range

Thread Information