Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gandol34 is offline New Member

Critique my weird cycle

New forum member here, and relatively new AAS user (2nd cycle). My stats: 31 yo, 12% bf, 6'0, 170 lbs, relatively weak (200 squat, 170 bench). My first cycle was pure test-e (500 mg/week) and went great.

I'm looking to do something unusual: I want to add nandrolone (NPP short ester version) and boldenone (equipoise ) for just a couple weeks in an 9-week test cycle. The reason being that the nandrolone will give me a bit of joint protection and extra bulk and the boldenone will give me a bit extra lean muscle and appetite. BUT, I don't want to run either for too long to avoid side effects, including hair-loss.

Here's what I'm thinking

Week 1-3 Test: 500 mg/wk NPP:0 Boldenon:300 mg/wk Finasteride:1 mg/day Letrozole :0.1 ED if needed Cabergoline:0
    Week 4-7 Test:500 mg/wk NPP:300 mg/wk Boldenon:0 Finasteride:0 Letrozole:0 Cabergoline:0.25 E4D
    Week 8-9 Test:500 mg/wk NPP:0 Boldenon:0 Finasteride:1 mg/day Letrozole:0 Cabergoline:0

Sorry if this is hard to read. To put it in words: Test 500 mg/wk the whole time. Boldenon 300 mg/wk only in the first 3 weeks, NPP 300 mg/wk only in weeks 4-7. And I'll take finasteride in the beginning (not to mix with the NPP), and I'll take cabergoline only with the NPP.

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Gandol34; 04-13-2016 at 11:57 AM.

Thread Information