Thread: Need help asap

talllifter is offline New Member

Need help asap

I am 4 weeks into a Test E cycle and have my shot due tonight but...

Over the last 24 hours I have come down with a serious mouth infection due to my wisdom tooth, I've had copious amounts of pain killers and been to the doctor and got antibiotics.
    Pain hasn't got any better so went back and they gave me endone and a antibiotic enhancer. Is it going to be safe for me to do my shot tonight or should I wait?
    I have been eating pain killers like lollies to try get this pain to subside and not much luck.

Let me know if I'm safe to pin
    Cheers

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Not sure if this helps but I was taking Lamisil for my toe nails and Acyclovir for cold sores when I was on a Test E cycle. Both are pretty harsh on the liver and I was totally fine. Never been on pain killers though. I am no doctor but I would think you would be safe.
    What is the reaction you are worried about?

That's what I'm curious about, what could/will happen..could be nothing..I'm not sure.. Just the mix of chemicals through my body doesn't sound good lol.

My shot days are Mondays and Thursdays.
    Think I've decided to sit tonights one out and just do it tomorrow...would that be any kind of issue to my progress? Half life etc
    I had a stronger pain killer tonight and new stronger antibiotic so didn't want to mix all three compounds together, thought I'd make sure the pain killer and antibiotic sit well first.
    If I shot tomorrow(Friday) or even wait till my next one Monday...is there any issue???

chab is offline Junior Member
    What kind of antibiotic ? and since most antibiotics are excreted by kidneys the mix is supposed to be fine.
    word of a pharmacist ... as for pain, take ibuprofen or any kidney excreted medication, don't go for tylenol or tramadol or codeine since they are metabolized by liver and u don't want to put more strain on ur liver ...

Thanks mate, the two antibiotics I'm taking are :
    - cephalexin
    - metronide metronidazole

Pain killer upgrade is Endone
    I was having the one you mentioned but It says do not take more than 6 per 24hours, but I have had 8 in 12hours only because the pain has been rediculous!
    The Endone should do the trick but its a oxycodone which is bad is it?
    I sort of have no choice when the pain hits again it completely disables me! Its so bad.

So the only bad outcome of doing my shot would be liver damage? Nothing else?

I take N-acetyle and L- can't remember what its called at 600mg and that's meant to keep the liver healthy.
    Thoughts?

chab is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talllifter View Post
    Thanks mate, the two antibiotics I'm taking are :
    - cephalexin
    - metronide metronidazole

Pain killer upgrade is Endone
    I was having the one you mentioned but It says do not take more than 6 per 24hours, but I have had 8 in 12hours only because the pain has been rediculous!
    The Endone should do the trick but its a oxycodone which is bad is it?
    I sort of have no choice when the pain hits again it completely disables me! Its so bad.

So the only bad outcome of doing my shot would be liver damage? Nothing else?

I take N-acetyle and L- can't remember what its called at 600mg and that's meant to keep the liver healthy.
    Thoughts?
    Cephalexin is excreted by kidneys so it is fine, metronidazol is metabolized by liver but it is not that stressful to liver so it is fine.
    Oxycodone is also metabolized by liver so do not go with high doses specially that it may give u drowsiness and u don't want that while lifting.
    Taking N-acetylcysteine would also help you and since u are not running any c-17 alkylated oral steroid like Var or Dbol , I don't see any need to panic.

Perfect
    The endone is only for sleeping! Not during lifting or anything... I'll take it before bed. Their 5mg per tablet.

So I can take all compounds including my test at once without any issues to worry about?
    Thanks heaps

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    You can take you test with the meds. It's not a problem. Remember, testosterone is a naturally occurring hormone. The only negative is liver stress. But assuming the pain pill usage is temporary, your liver should be ok.
    Just be very careful taking those pain pills. They are very addictive, and you don't want to become dependent on them. One more thing bro. It's time to get out of the wisdom teeth business. They will not get better. The infections will become more and more frequent. You will be so glad after they are gone.

Thanks brother,
    Yeah I did it last night and all good, I've used these pain killers before and all good, I don't have a addictive personality and I hate the fact I'm taking them just can't Fkn deal with this pain.
    Yeah I feel ya, I'm going hospital today to get them out, its not getting any better.

Bye bye gains not going to be able to eat properly for awhile any idea what's to do?

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talllifter View Post
    Thanks brother,
    Yeah I did it last night and all good, I've used these pain killers before and all good, I don't have a addictive personality and I hate the fact I'm taking them just can't Fkn deal with this pain.
    Yeah I feel ya, I'm going hospital today to get them out, its not getting any better.

Bye bye gains not going to be able to eat properly for awhile any idea what's to do?
    Take care of your business/teeth issues, heal, and regroup. That's all you can do. A few days or weeks out of the gym or from regular eating is not going to make or break you, and if for some reason it did, well you probably needed to REALLY regroup.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As long as the infection is gone they will remove them. If the infection is still present they will wait until it subsides. I have gone through similar problem, get them all removed at once. I was eating solid food the next day with no problems.

Once they were removed I took the pain killers once, and it was the same thing 5mg oxycodone. Once they're removed its much better.

joebailey1271 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I would worry more about getting rid of the tooth infection first. The infection could travel to your heart and cause all kinds of bad things. It will not hurt too bad to miss a week. If your doctor hasn't prescribed a mouthwash then gargle with warm salt water, it will help with the pain and get rid of the bacteria causing the infection.

Thanks all, getting it sorted.

Thread Information