Cole40 is offline New Member

What does TEST only refer to

I'm hearing for your first cycle to run TEST only. I'm guessing that DOESN'T mean not including any AIs and such, or does it?

From what I can tell Sus 250 and D-bol is a popular combo, but are they both TEST?

Sorry I'm new and trying to plan properly and safely.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    It means not "stacking," another steroid compound with it.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test only means only testosterone , it implies testosterone is the only steroid you'd be using in your cycle. It does not mean you would not include AI's or other things, it only refers to steroids .

Sust 250 is a type of testosterone. All testosterone is essentially the same, the only difference in various types is the ester attached, which controls the rate that it's released in the body. The function of the actual hormone, testosterone, does not change in any shape or form regardless of the ester attached.

Dbol is not testosterone but is a steroid derived from testosterone. Most all anabolic steroids derive from testosterone or dihydrotestosterone. You can also add a third category, 19-nortestosterone, but even 19-nors originate from testosterone.

As far as a first cycle including just testosterone or testosterone and dbol, many will argue that you should only use testosterone. Personally, I don't see a big deal in using both testosterone and dbol even for a first cycle. I can argue that point later on if someone cares to discuss.

Read the basic profiles on the things you're considering to help you make a better decision on what you want to do. Steroids are not that hard to understand but it still takes a little effort.

Dbol: https://www.steroid.com/Dianabol.php
    Sustanon : https://www.steroid.com/Sustanon-250.php
    Testosterone: https://www.steroid.com/Testosterone.php

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    Test only means only testosterone , it implies testosterone is the only steroid you'd be using in your cycle. It does not mean you would not include AI's or other things, it only refers to steroids .

Sust 250 is a type of testosterone. All testosterone is essentially the same, the only difference in various types is the ester attached, which controls the rate that it's released in the body. The function of the actual hormone, testosterone, does not change in any shape or form regardless of the ester attached.

Dbol is not testosterone but is a steroid derived from testosterone. Most all anabolic steroids derive from testosterone or dihydrotestosterone. You can also add a third category, 19-nortestosterone, but even 19-nors originate from testosterone.

As far as a first cycle including just testosterone or testosterone and dbol, many will argue that you should only use testosterone. Personally, I don't see a big deal in using both testosterone and dbol even for a first cycle. I can argue that point later on if someone cares to discuss.

Read the basic profiles on the things you're considering to help you make a better decision on what you want to do. Steroids are not that hard to understand but it still takes a little effort.

Dbol: https://www.steroid.com/Dianabol.php
    Sustanon : https://www.steroid.com/Sustanon-250.php
    Testosterone: https://www.steroid.com/Testosterone.php
    When its your first time you probably will make alot of mistakes nomatter studies and mixing another highly aromatizewilling and very toxic steroid to det equation just increases the failure potential. And when its your first you will grow as a bull nomatter what. And lastly, its a good idea to get to know how your body reacts to external testo before you add up.

Cole40 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    When its your first time you probably will make alot of mistakes nomatter studies and mixing another highly aromatizewilling and very toxic steroid to det equation just increases the failure potential. And when its your first you will grow as a bull nomatter what. And lastly, its a good idea to get to know how your body reacts to external testo before you add up.
    Gotcha, so we're kind of playing a bit of discovery the first go a round. Since I'm almost 40, on an off cycle when natural test is low could I/should go to a dr to get tested for low test and try to receive a prescription to address the issue or is that something I shouldn't try or not help returning my body to natural levels

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole40 View Post
    Gotcha, so we're kind of playing a bit of discovery the first go a round. Since I'm almost 40, on an off cycle when natural test is low could I/should go to a dr to get tested for low test and try to receive a prescription to address the issue or is that something I shouldn't try or not help returning my body to natural levels
    If you're literate, there is no reason to make mistakes.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole40 View Post
    Is your T low enough to seek out a TRT doc first?

Thread Information