Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By themexicanguy

Thread: 2nd Cycle, 12 weeks Tren A, Prop, Mast Cut

NickNack is offline New Member

Cool 2nd Cycle, 12 weeks Tren A, Prop, Mast Cut

Hello every body, this is potential cutting cycle for SWIM that I would appreciate your thoughts on.

First off stats:
    weight:88 kg
    height:6'1
    Bf around 12ish% (still have a visible abs and my legs and back are fairly lean)
    training for 4 years

currently eating around 4800 calories with 250p/720c/100f.

i've been maintaining this bulks since i started my first 12 week cycle back in october.
    I'm going to go to the doctors for a blood test the start of june to see if im all good to proceed with my second cycle.

First cycle:
    test-e/500mg weeks 1-10, Test-p/500mg weeks 10-12(which turned out to be dud) and then 4 weeks pct nolvadex and clomid. Ai on hand

results:
    my starting weight was 81kg and i got to 92kg. after my pct i dropped down to around 87kg and i've held that weight since january comfortably.
    i am really happy with them results, got some good size in my back, arms and legs(even my calves).

My second cycle:
    With the great results i got in my past cycle i wanted to experiment the king of compounds, tren .
    My goal is to get into phenomenal shape, with clean cuts and a hard look while maintaining as much mass as possible.
    I will be using a cut mix.

So it's looking like this so far.

Week
    1-12 Test-p 100mg Eod
    1-12 Tren Ace 100mg Eod
    8-13 Var 60mg a day
    1-13 Hcg 250 iu x2 week
    13-17 pct nolvadex and clomid (my balls came back no problem after 4 weeks of pct)

Ai on hand (arimidex )

liver support will be liv52, Nac and Alpha lipoic acid

Will i need to run caber alongside tren?

I am prone to hairloss and experienced some thinning from my first cycle, I used Anti-Dht shampoo which helped. I am looking into proscar, thoughts?

i would really appreciate your advice and if you have any other questions feel free to ask =]

Thanks
    Nicknack
    Last edited by NickNack; 05-21-2016 at 02:21 PM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NickNack View Post
    Hello every body, this is potential cutting cycle for SWIM that I would appreciate your thoughts on.

First off stats:
    weight:88 kg
    height:6'1
    Bf around 12ish% (still have a visible abs and my legs and back are fairly lean)
    training for 4 years

currently eating around 4800 calories with 250p/720c/100f.

i've been maintaining this bulks since i started my first 12 week cycle back in october.
    I'm going to go to the doctors for a blood test the start of june to see if im all good to proceed with my second cycle.

First cycle:
    test-e/500mg weeks 1-10, Test-p/500mg weeks 10-12(which turned out to be dud) and then 4 weeks pct nolvadex and clomid. Ai on hand

results:
    my starting weight was 81kg and i got to 92kg. after my pct i dropped down to around 87kg and i've held that weight since january comfortably.
    i am really happy with them results, got some good size in my back, arms and legs(even my calves).

My second cycle:
    With the great results i got in my past cycle i wanted to experiment the king of compounds, tren .
    My goal is to get into phenomenal shape, with clean cuts and a hard look while maintaining as much mass as possible.
    I will be using a cut mix.

So it's looking like this so far.

Week
    1-12 Test-p 100mg Eod
    1-12 Tren Ace 100mg Eod
    1-12 Mast 100mg Eod
    8-13 Var 60mg a day
    13-17 pct nolvadex and clomid (my balls came back no problem after 4 weeks of pct)

Ai on hand (arimidex )

liver support will be liv52, Nac and Alpha lipoic acid

Will i need to run caber alongside tren?

I am prone to hairloss and experienced some thinning from my first cycle, I used Anti-Dht shampoo which helped. I am looking into proscar, thoughts?

i would really appreciate your advice and if you have any other questions feel free to ask =]

Thanks
    Nicknack
    The young and Steroids

***Cycles going wrong for the young***

I appreciate your concern for my age. I know the risks and I am willing to take them. I am definitely cycling for my cut after the success of my last cycle. So help would be well received.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Only 4 compounds huh? Why not add another?

Seriously man, why so many? Why the harshest compound there is?

What was so bad about your first cycle that you can't repeat it and need all these extras?

An ai 'on hand'?

Worried about hair loss and wanting to use the compounds you have quoted won't end happily.

No hcg ?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I want to experience tren . I was going to do tren + prop but I can get a cut mix considerable cheaper. Hcg has been over looked, what would you consider running and which weeks? Thanks for the post.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If I had my time again I wouldn't cycle at your age. I would have waited till I was probably mid 30's. I didn't touch then until I hit 40!

Just because something is cheap doesn't mean you should use it. If you ran the cycle you proposed you would be looking at PROBABLE

hair loss
    Gyno
    ERectile dysfunction during and after cycle
    Emotional roller coaster
    Permanent damage to your HTPA

Among other possible side effects.

If you insist on running anything run test only. And run it properly. Even with that you still have the potential for the above problems.

Your results will be dictated by your diet in any event.

Read this

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

And especially this

Explanation of HPTA / Endocrine System & How Steroids Affect You
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Please listen to B in B. With all respect, you are acting irresponsible. You may not want kids now, but this could all change in the future as you mature. Pinning for the rest of your life can get old very quickly.

EDIT: mast dropped, hcg added. Thoughts welcome

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    EDIT: mast dropped, hcg added. Thoughts welcome
    I personally think you can grow just on test for like 2 more cycles to be honest. No need to jump so fast, take it from someone that used at 20 and been on trt since 26 years old. I'm currently 34 and if I had the info you did, I would of waited.

Just my 2 cents.. good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    I personally think you can grow just on test for like 2 more cycles to be honest. No need to jump so fast, take it from someone that used at 20 and been on trt since 26 years old. I'm currently 34 and if I had the info you did, I would of waited.

Just my 2 cents.. good luck!!
    Thanks for the reply. I am sure I could grow more from test after the results of my last cycle. But my question is why are you to opposed to tren for a 2nd cycle? Sure the stakes are slightly higher and more knowledge is required. But if you do your research, why not?

I am still looking for advice on caber and proscar, thanks.

Bump

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You should really follow the advice from the great minds above.

If you want to learn about dopamine agonists and DHT inhibitors then the attached thread below may help.

Ancillary Reference Guide

I always have prami on hand. Used deca and tren before and never had to use. The theory is if you keep your Estrogen in check with an AI you shouldn't need to use prami or caber.

DGenRit is offline Associate Member
    This will tell you everything you need to know about Tren and Caber.

Atomini's all-you-need-to-know about TREN and how to use it effectively thread!

You really should hold off and just run Test by the way. You're going to regret this - not probably - definitely!! 100% guaranteed. That said, it's your body and your life.

Quote Originally Posted by DGenRit View Post

This will tell you everything you need to know about Tren and Caber.

Atomini's all-you-need-to-know about TREN and how to use it effectively thread!

You really should hold off and just run Test by the way. You're going to regret this - not probably - definitely!! 100% guaranteed. That said, it's your body and your life.
    Gets old, I've been injecting twice a week for the last 3 years and injecting every week for the last 7 years. Been on trt since 26...

Hate it, but can't change the past...

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for the reply. I am sure I could grow more from test after the results of my last cycle. But my question is why are you to opposed to tren for a 2nd cycle? Sure the stakes are slightly higher and more knowledge is required. But if you do your research, why not?
    If you're gonna run tren on your second cycle, then what are you gonna run on your 10th? 2 grams of tren?

You've gotta look at this like a long term play. As your body gets used to these compounds, you will have to introduce more and more and at higher dosages making your cycles that much harder to recover from and that much more expensive.

I have nothing against you cycling at your age, I cycled younger. Do your homework and be aware of the potential risks because trust me there will be quite a few.

themexicanguy is offline New Member
    Ok. I'm sorry if this comes off as rude, I really don't mean it to be. But if you continue with the proposed cycle AFTER these people have told you their personal experiences then you're silly. Please go with a test only cycle. I've said it on different posts before I'll say it again. My very first cycle in high school at age 18 years old. I heard the word steroid and thought take it, get big, done. My first cycle......was deca only. I didn't know SHIT. it has caused me problems to this day. ED is not a joke and is embarrassing. Anyway, please just go with the advice given by all the knowledgeable members. They are really here to help us newbies, do these supps in a safe manner. That's just my piece as a newbie though. Any choice you choose, good luck to you.
    Livinlean likes this.

Thread Information