Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By heavyhitter08

Thread: Critique Cycle!

heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member

Critique Cycle!

Hey Gents, need some help critiquing my cycle since its been a while. Too much? what am i missing....

Background- Been training for over 10 yrs and have done 2 cycles before (basic cycles TEST base with a kick start). 32 yrs old, 5'10, 195lbs around 16% BF. My diet right is based on a 500 calorie deficit and ketogenic with carb loads. I will run this diet throughout the cycle.

Week 1-4 Test Prop EOD @100mg I don't like the wait on long esters and didn't want to add another oral to kickstart. thoughts?

Week 1-12 Test E every 3.5 days @ 250mg/500mg total

Week 1-12 hCg every 3.5 days @250iu/500iu total

Week 1-14 Arimidex EOD @.25mg

Week 8-12 Anavar everyday @50mg/Split daily

Week 15-18 PCT (Nolva/Clomid) every day Nolva 40/20/20/20 and Clomid 70/50/50/50
    InternalFire likes this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    all seem well to me but frontload test e along with prop you may want to have your arimidex little higher for weeks 2-5, although Im not sure Im just estimating, VET's should advice better

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    I like it. I've kick started with Prop before, and I much prefer it to oral kick starts. Nice lean gains in the beginning without looking like a balloon. Another thing you could think about doing is finishing off with 2 weeks of Prop so you can start PCT faster, which is what I did. Anymore, I just don't bother with long esters for the exact reason you mentioned, plus I like to start PCT more quickly and I tend to hold more water on long ester compounds regardless of AI usage.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You should use hcg up to 2-3 days before PCT.

Five weeks of var is a bit short and there's no need to split the dose.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

I'd run that var on a backload for at least 8wks(if not 10) w/liver support

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    You are experienced and i would drop the var and add deca 250 mg 10-11 first weeks. Some would say 250 mg deca is nothing, but thats is not true.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    You are experienced and i would drop the var and add deca 250 mg 10-11 first weeks. Some would say 250 mg deca is nothing, but thats is not true.
    Unless it's for joint relief(and it's slightly higher than that but not much)your wasting your time on that dose imo....

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    I like it. I've kick started with Prop before, and I much prefer it to oral kick starts. Nice lean gains in the beginning without looking like a balloon. Another thing you could think about doing is finishing off with 2 weeks of Prop so you can start PCT faster, which is what I did. Anymore, I just don't bother with long esters for the exact reason you mentioned, plus I like to start PCT more quickly and I tend to hold more water on long ester compounds regardless of AI usage.
    Yup, exactly the reasons why I was thinking of adding. Didn't even think about the last two weeks, i would much rather get the PCT over with than waiting to start it!

ok thanks. I was thinking bc of the half life that it would be good to split the dose. Its short bc I'm concerned about the impact on the liver but I have enough to bump it to 7 or 8 weeks

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyhitter08 View Post
    ok thanks. I was thinking bc of the half life that it would be good to split the dose. Its short bc I'm concerned about the impact on the liver but I have enough to bump it to 7 or 8 weeks
    In my experience you really don't notice a difference when taking an oral once a day, plus it's one less thing to forget lol.

Yes it's hepatotoxic but 8-10 weeks won't have that large of an effect and var should be used that long to benefit fully.

Be sure to take 1200mg of NAC during your cycle and bump it up to 1800-2400mg when taking an oral.

also, what dosage did you run for the kick start. I was thinking 300mg the first four weeks or 400mg, whats the sweet spot since i'll be doing the Test E at the same time during those weeks.

In my experience you really don't notice a difference when taking an oral once a day, plus it's one less thing to forget lol.

Yes it's hepatotoxic but 8-10 weeks won't have that large of an effect and var should be used that long to benefit fully.

Be sure to take 1200mg of NAC during your cycle and bump it up to 1800-2400mg when taking an oral.
    thanks for the info, yeah i'll bump it up and totally forgot about adding NAC or Niacin. Good reminder, cobb webs are starting to clear lol.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyhitter08 View Post
    also, what dosage did you run for the kick start. I was thinking 300mg the first four weeks or 400mg, whats the sweet spot since i'll be doing the Test E at the same time during those weeks.
    I ran 100mg EOD weeks 1-4, alongside my Test E @ 250mg/week.

Thread Information