Hey guys, put together my first cycle and looking for some opinions, etc. I'm 21 years old, 5'10", 165 lbs., have been training off and on for the past few years (more off than on, unfortunately). I'm pretty freakin' weak right now, but I plan on working my balls off in the gym for a couple months before I start my cycle to lay down a little bit of a muscle base. Anyways, I'm thinking about doing something like this when the time is right:

Weeks 1-4: 40 mg D-Bol Daily
Weeks 1-10: 400 mg Test Enanthate

Start clomid 2 weeks after last injection... 300 mg first day, 100 mg next ten days, 50 mg last 10 days.

Am I gonna need to have some anti-E's on hand for this cycle? If so what is good to use, and how much do I use daily and for how long?

Can anyone recommend some good supplements to use while on a bulking cycle? (Other than whey protein, multi-vitamins and glutamine which I already plan to be taking)

Is cardio recommended while on a bulking cycle? I'm very soft right now, but plan on eating very clean during my cycle. How much cardio is recommended (if cardio is recommended at all)?

Sorry to lay out so many questions at once, but I'm just trying to educate myself to the fullest extent so I can get the maximum benefits from what I'm going to do!

Thanks guys!
RJ