Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 01dragonslayer

Thread: Domestic Flights in US

cblifter is offline New Member

Domestic Flights in US

has anyone flown domestically in the US while on cycle and brought their stuff with them? i might be travelling frequently this year and that will just put a dent in my plans for a cycle if i can't bring it with me. thanks

boisebeast is offline Member
    Most people say just mail it to your destination. Personally I wouldn't bring any gear through security that wasn't prescribed by a doctor

I have always traveled with in im my checked bag without any problems.
    Livinlean likes this.

yea i really don't want to bring it, but i might not have a choice unless i break my cycle in the middle and have gaps. guess no one else has flown during a cycle but one? lol

Carrying non-prescribed and banned substance on a domestic flight is not a big deal, unless you get caught. Is one or two shots worth the risk?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Carrying non-prescribed and banned substance on a domestic flight is not a big deal, unless you get caught. Is one or two shots worth the risk?
    so i can miss a shot by a day or two and it won't ruin the cycle? this will just be my second cycle and i've been religious about not missing any during my first cause i thought it would just ruin the cycle.

What is your cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by cblifter View Post
    so i can miss a shot by a day or two and it won't ruin the cycle? this will just be my second cycle and i've been religious about not missing any during my first cause i thought it would just ruin the cycle.
    If they are long estered missing a day or so won't be a prob. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary View Post
    What is your cycle?
    well i was going to do tren at 200mg per week and test e at 400mg per week. was thinking of injecting every other day.

tren what? E or A? This matters. I cannot answer your question without knowing.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I don't think missing one or even two doses of Tren Ace or Test Prop by a day or two is going mess up your cycle. Tren Enanthate or Test Cyp or Enanthate certainly wouldn't be a problem considering it's just a day or two.
    I would rather do that than risk getting caught with it.

The Prop/Acetate ester half life is 3 days. Enanthate ester half life is 14 days. If you miss a Prop/Acetate injection by a day, your blood level will be affected but it's doable. It doesn't really matter with Enanthate.

Northernpumps is offline Junior Member
    just overnight it to yourself at your destination, its cheap and no risk compared to airport security..

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Orals are much easier to travel with. You surely dont want needles coming up on an X-ray. You could take a small bottle with another label or no label on it. Using long esters and mailing to destinations are common choices.

Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary View Post
    tren what? E or A? This matters. I cannot answer your question without knowing.
    tren a

they'll be just 3 day trips so at the most i'll miss a day when i'm doing every other day

spykemalo is offline New Member
    Here is something I have done, but you have to find a doctor who will help.
    I got a doc to prescribe me a 1mg shot of Vitamin B-12, just for "boost in energy". Has my name and prescription on the vial.
    Draw the vitamin B and empty it out (well actually, you should inject it cuz its good). Put the amount of gear you require into that vial. As long as you are completely sanitary and careful doing this, it is 100% sterile, no issues. I verified with a couple pharmacists.
    Now you can take your "Vitamin B-12" with you wherever the fuck you want, because you are prescribed it. Nobody can or will say shit. They will under no circumstances open that shit up and verify contents.
    The trick is finding a doc that will help you out.
    Maybe something other than Vitamin B-12 will work in your specific situation....that was just what I found to be the easiest to get.
    Good luck!

Thread Information