Thread: First cycle

Will77 is offline New Member

First cycle

OK slimmed down to 220 getting back into the weights now Monday I want to start my first cycle test cyp 250 twice a week, my question is if I should incorporate anadrol 50 at all, and what about hcg or airimadex are they a must, either or. And my pct is peptide tamoxifen citrate 20 mg per 30 ml.

This is discouraging, I really feel like I wasted my money. To hard trying to find an AI. I'm so great full for this site so I don't make a mistake and hurt myself, this sucks, got everything but my doctor isn't gonna give me a script for an AI. Some guy told me go to gnc lol..wth

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Will77 View Post
    This is discouraging, I really feel like I wasted my money. To hard trying to find an AI. I'm so great full for this site so I don't make a mistake and hurt myself, this sucks, got everything but my doctor isn't gonna give me a script for an AI. Some guy told me go to gnc lol..wth
    Google usa steroids . The you will find a site for your needs.
    AI is a must. Hcg is not a must but it would help your recovery.
    You should include clomid aswell. And i dont like the liquit ones. I feel that the liquid clomid im using now is dogshit so i have to trust my pharma nolva and mk677...which also helps alot in pct

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro before we can give you any advice.1st we need a few things like Ht Wt Bf% how long you been training.

Thank you for getting back to me, it's freaking exhausting trying to absorb all the info and then getting everything is well very annoying to say the least, getting the gear is the easy part lol.currently 6 foot 2, 220 pounds 39years young 13 percent body fat and I've worked out my whole life but the hardest I've worked out has been the last 2 years as a career change has allowed me to spend more time in the gym .I workout with a group that are all 10 years younger than me and even though I am by far the strongest I don't have the physique they have. I will not take any chances on my health so I look online to purchase an AI and who knows what to trust, spinning my wheels

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Can you post a pic? Those are great stats for a natty.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information