Views:	283 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	164983

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boods2.png 
Views:	228 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	164984

Do i need to blood let? i've got everything i need.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI9Q...layer_embedded

Also, how is the quality of my juice?

normal test is like 667. free T is nowhere near 50.

please help. i'm a little worried about my BUN, HDL/LDLs, and hematocrit.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 08-19-2016 at 10:11 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    The only thing to consider is a reduction in AI, as its getting too low. How much was it precycle?

Hematocrit is great, 47%. What are you talking about??

BUN is protein waste, probably too many protein shakes, but not really that high.

Hdl is to be expected, eat more fish and vegetables.

Own blood letting is not something to play around, leave it to professionals.
    devil-1986 likes this.

orion565 is offline Associate Member
    You guys freak out over blood test results by the slightest. Then you want to over correct by "blood letting", seriously. Don't react and do something extreme because your "numbers" are exactly what is "preferred". That's plain insanity.

orion565 is offline Associate Member
    There is nothing at all wrong with your blood results. A few points off, you are freaking over nothing. A doctor would just roll his eyes, seriously, if you don't see a "very" or "extreme" in front of low or high, you are fine
    devil-1986 likes this.

oh, ok. well i'm pretty new to analyzing Bloods and well I've been a little lazy regarding reading them properly. good to hear! i was literally prepared to blood let. nice i don't have to. i'm pretty sure i could competently take care of it though. I would be a little nervous, but i could do it. if a fuk junkie can plug in to his arm then i can. cant overshoot my mark. have to be sure when i post that fat pin into that vein it's right where i want it.

i needed to ham it up a bit, so i could get some analysis from some pros. i welcome your criticism, but i'm new and just doing what i'm supposed to. "it does what it's told." lol

by the way, how about the quality? i got about a 700 point boost from my dosages above. that indicate anything about quality? i brewed it, but i don't have a fvcking clue how the powder was made.

what are the synthetic ranges to be at based on the experiences of guys here?
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 08-19-2016 at 03:04 PM.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    oh, ok. well i'm pretty new to analyzing Bloods and well I've been a little lazy regarding reading them properly. good to hear! i was literally prepared to blood let. nice i don't have to. i'm pretty sure i could competently take care of it though. I would be a little nervous, but i could do it. if a fuk junkie can plug in to his arm then i can. cant overshoot my mark. have to be sure when i post that fat pin into that vein it's right where i want it. i needed to ham it up a bit, so i could get some analysis from some pros. i welcome your criticism, but i'm new and just doing what i'm supposed to. "it does what it's told." lol by the way, how about the quality? i got about a 700 point boost from my dosages above. that indicate anything about quality? i brewed it, but i don't have a fvcking clue how the powder was made. what are the synthetic ranges to be at based on the experiences of guys here?
    Your bloods are perfect. And unfortunately the testing center you use caps the testosterone level at 1500 so no way to tell your levels other than they are over 1500. Lower Ai
    Tlolec the toilet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859
    Your bloods are perfect. And unfortunately the testing center you use caps the testosterone level at 1500 so no way to tell your levels other than they are over 1500. Lower Ai
    LabsMD uses Quest Diagnostics.
    Quest diagnostics will give your actual reading not the dreaded >1500.
    (Example: I have tested at 3700 and 4200)

ah Fvck. i had no idea. well so much for gear quality. it's labsMD next time then. lol thanks DEADLIFT DOG. eh i'm still happy.

yea, i'm going to definitely lower that AI To: 12.5mg From: ~20mg Sound good?
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 08-19-2016 at 03:55 PM.

Thread Information