Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: High dose cycles - experience and questions

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    A short burst cycle would last for me depending on dose 30days to around 6 weeks but I would often leave them open ended and stop the cycle once the gains have come to an end or the sides start to creep in. Please note a SBC doesn't mean it has to be a high dosed cycle it can be just normal or moderate dose so long as you implement the tweaks needed to extract every bit of growth out of the cycle.
    How do you determine when your gains are creeping? Are you taking body part measurements or amount of weights lifted? I've never run a SBC with high dose, just short cycles with regular dosage (500mg/wk Test). I'm trying to understand what to look for to gauge gains.
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    I've taken Tren -E to 800mg a week, and for long periods. I felt bulletproof at this dose along with 1g Test.
    At this dose, every week I would jump on the scales and be noticably heavier.
    Every week I'd have to re-do the math, because my working weights had all gone up.

I eventually got to the point where I loaded up the decline bench and repped out with 180kgs for 10 or 12 (Several occassions). My brother, whom was, and still is training on strongman invited me to do a back session with him. I hadnt deadlifted in probably 18months at the time. Managed to pick up 215kg like a warm up. For me, this is when it really hit me how much my strength had increased in about 12 months of blast/cruise, dieting and proper lifting. I was about 280lbs and ~17%BF.

Of all the compounds I have used, Tren is my favourite! The sweet-spot that I used then on several cycles was 1g Test / 0.8g Tren. I didnt have bloodwork on cycle, but did monitor BP.
    Using the same UGL, so I guess it can be argued that I was on less if it was underdosed.
    This is awesome. I've run Tren a number of times but I'm still scared of it.
    marcus300 likes this.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    I was the first time. Having read that it's AAS rating was 5 times higher than Test. Also the fear of it across these forums.

As I said though. I can't see me ever needing other compounds. Test/Tren pretty much does it all for me!

I do have a stock of Primo in the cupboard though... I may run this if I can ever start training and get myself to a reasonable BF again! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using App
    NACH3 and marcus300 like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    How do you determine when your gains are creeping? Are you taking body part measurements or amount of weights lifted? I've never run a SBC with high dose, just short cycles with regular dosage (500mg/wk Test). I'm trying to understand what to look for to gauge gains.
    I sometimes leave the cycle opened and will consider stopping the cycle once the gains have stopped or the SIDES start to creep in. Usually the sides start to appear and that's when I would look at stuffing the cycle down. This is only on a heavy short curst cycle not a standard short burst cycle.

You can do a shorter cycle without using high dose, I don't recommend the dosages mentioned in this thread it was just some people wanted to hear my past of HBC but with a normal SBC you can easily use them without going crazy so long as your prime the body for growth and open the growth window and prepare the body for the onslaught of increased training intensity
    NACH3, ScotchGuard02 and Livinlean like this.

You should be scared its a harsh compound.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

You should be scared its a harsh compound.
    Why?
    Aasworsened cholestrol is not dangerous for the arteriewalls.
    Its moderate harsh on kidneys and liver.
    Salt/potassium/waterintake is more important for the BP.
    E2 rare a proble with tren .
    Prolactin can be controlled.
    Couple of extra nolvaweeks should take care of the recovery.
    Hairloss is not dangerous.
    Ive red that TB500 may protect your hair.
    Cardarine may inherit trens effect om cardio.
    Triglyserides?...well..superhealthy diett?

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Why?
    Aasworsened cholestrol is not dangerous for the arteriewalls.
    Its moderate harsh on kidneys and liver.
    Salt/potassium/waterintake is more important for the BP.
    E2 rare a proble with tren .
    Prolactin can be controlled.
    Couple of extra nolvaweeks should take care of the recovery.
    Hairloss is not dangerous.
    Ive red that TB500 may protect your hair.
    Cardarine may inherit trens effect om cardio.
    Triglyserides?...well..superhealthy diett?
    I love Tren but I suffer from anorgasmia, soft erection, and the lack of libido just about every time I run it. I'm a stand up fighting coach and I have the wind of a 90 y/o when I'm on Tren. I don't normally recover well for 6 months or more after the Tren cycle. The numbers on the blood test doesn't reflect the lifestyle changes due to the Tren sides.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

I love Tren but I suffer from anorgasmia, soft erection, and the lack of libido just about every time I run it. I'm a stand up fighting coach and I have the wind of a 90 y/o when I'm on Tren. I don't normally recover well for 6 months or more after the Tren cycle. The numbers on the blood test doesn't reflect the lifestyle changes due to the Tren sides.
    What numbers on the bloodtest do you consider as dangerous when running tren ?

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    I was the first time. Having read that it's AAS rating was 5 times higher than Test. Also the fear of it across these forums.

As I said though. I can't see me ever needing other compounds. Test/Tren pretty much does it all for me!

I do have a stock of Primo in the cupboard though... I may run this if I can ever start training and get myself to a reasonable BF again! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using App
    What make is your primo

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    What make is your primo
    It's just UGL from my normal guy.

Thu, 08 Sep 2016 06:02:08 GMT

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Marcus, lets talk about specific compounds that go together well and at what ratios they may become super benefical or conversely a waste of money or just side effects with no real benefit. I think we all know the tried and trusted cycles but has your experimental phase thrown up any surprises ? I have my own thoughts, Im just wondering what yours are, or just give us your ideal cycles, one for bulking and one for cutting with there ratios
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    Marcus, lets talk about specific compounds that go together well and at what ratios they may become super benefical or conversely a waste of money or just side effects with no real benefit. I think we all know the tried and trusted cycles but has your experimental phase thrown up any surprises ? I have my own thoughts, Im just wondering what yours are, or just give us your ideal cycles, one for bulking and one for cutting with there ratios
    I think I will start a thread just for cycles, I don't want people thinking high dose cycles are the way forward when we go off topic.
    Livinlean likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information