Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Oral Winstrol and PCT - Not scientific Google Research

  1. #1
    jenk12 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1

    Oral Winstrol and PCT - Not scientific Google Research

    Just started a stanzolol/oral winstrol cycle. Been scouring the web for 5 hours and I'm starting to get information fatigue from all of the articles and threads. Obviously information gathered from the internet should be taken with a heaping handful of salt, but there is some tried and tested nuggets of information buried throughout.

    To save future amateurs from wasting an entire Sunday like I just did, here is what I found.

    Aside from 50% of people saying oral winny is crap and pure poison for your liver, here is what I distilled from the "experts" of the internet.

    CYCLE

    4-6 weeks - 10 -50mg (ed vs eod is heavily debated, but the consensus seems the higher doses is better for cutting though tougher on your liver. Lower doses will not show much in the mirror but will still improve athletic performance)

    Majority agreed that milk thistle and fish oil should be taken everyday during and post cycle.

    PCT

    Most of the posts and articles I read seemed to focus on PCTs for other steroids and not oral winstrol, but the majority agreed that all steroids will affect your testosterone levels so PCT is highly recommended.

    Some posters said Nolva is not necessary or even harmful, but the majority seemed to agree at the very least Chlomid is essential. Many said Nolva and Chlomid are a good combo for pct.

    A few posters suggested this is a good PCT combo.

    wk 1: nolva at 40mg everyday and chlomid at 100mg everyday
    Wk 2: nolva at 20 - 40mg everyday and chlomid at 50mg
    Wk 3: nolva at 20 mg everyday and chlomid at 50mg
    wk 4: nolva at 20 mg everyday and chlomid at 50mg

    Both are only available on "canadian pharmacy" sites. There are some trusted sites out there. I linked a couple, but this site auto-rejected my post as spam.

    Other Info

    Numerous articles and posts suggested using HCG , aromatase or aromasin during and/or post cycle, but there was much debate over their effectiveness or even if it is necessary with oral winstrol.

    Feel free to add or debate further in response to this post as I'm still trying to make sense of all the info out there.

  2. #2
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Are you female running winstrol only? If so, you don't need a pct.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  3. #3
    InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,259
    real harsh on hdl lipids, you wanna be taking good amount of high quality healthy fats to boost your hdl, but as little as 10mg of it over first 3 days will cut your hdl in half and you will have it there likelly for next 3 months before your body will begin to recover and build back up healthy hdl levels, regardless of your diet. I guess you already know that but just saying

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    Black asks a good question. If you're a woman, you don't need PCT. If you're a man, combine Test with the Winstrol . 10mg will do little to lean you out. Up your dosage to 50mg and take it everyday. Winstrol half life is about 9 hours so you want to keep the blood level constant by taking it everyday.
    InternalFire and devil-1986 like this.

  5. #5
    InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,259
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Black asks a good question. If you're a woman, you don't need PCT. If you're a man, combine Test with the Winstrol. 10mg will do little to lean you out. Up your dosage to 50mg and take it everyday. Winstrol half life is about 9 hours so you want to keep the blood level constant by taking it everyday.
    not only ED but also probably split it 2x or 3x if possible

  6. #6
    Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    367
    There is no reason to take Winstrol , when you can buy cheap Anavar from China. Winstrol is stronger than Anavar, but the difference in side effects is like night and day. The popular mythology says that Winstrol is "mild", but after my experience with 30-40 mg daily, I would say that any other "less mild" steroid would kill me. After one week, I got big red cysts on my face and the joint pain was so unbearable that I couldn't do some exercises at all. I was "lucky" that I didn't let my blood tested, because the numbers would undoubtedly be shocking.
    Last edited by Steroidman99; 09-12-2016 at 02:47 PM.

  7. #7
    InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99
    There is no reason to take Winstrol, when you can buy cheap Anavar from China. Winstrol is stronger than Anavar, but the difference in side effects is like night and day. The popular mythology says that Winstrol is "mild", but after my experience with 30-40 mg daily, I would say that any other "less mild" steroid would kill me. After one week, I got big red cysts on my face and the joint pain was so unbearable that I couldn't do some exercises at all. I was "lucky" that I didn't let my blood tested, because the numbers would undoubtedly be shocking.
    Yea it is strong and harsh compound, but who knew what your diet, supplementation and lifestyle was like at the time. No point in complaining if you didnt do the bloodwork. I have spoken to few who used as little as 20-40 and got terrible sides and someone who used 60-100mg being smart about it had minimal to no sides. Theres too much that counts when how and who suffers from sides

  8. #8
    Juced_porkchop's Avatar
    Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,643
    you dont find much on pct for winny because its not a good cycle. it seems you are trying to find what you WANT to in this topic and do winny only cycle, even stacked i think its harsher than its worth.

  9. #9
    InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop
    you dont find much on pct for winny because its not a good cycle. it seems you are trying to find what you WANT to in this topic and do winny only cycle, even stacked i think its harsher than its worth.
    true here , as a law says - be careful what you ask/wish for, you may just get it.

    I understand point of curiosity from OP , maybe its something thats gonna work well for him, or maybe it will be 10days down the line and OP will bail on this cycle, its guess game when having no previous personal experience

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •