Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Tren Train

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member

Tren Train

I'm going to give weekly (or so) updates about my first ride on the tren train. Maybe it can help, or serve as a warning, to other first time tren users. I'd love suggestions form experienced users about how to improve my protocol or mitigate sides. DO NOT tell me not to try it (i've already started), and DO NOT tell me I should have used Ace (couldn't get it). I agree test cyp would be better, I agree I should have started with Ace, but I couldn't get either. Besides, plenty have already lectured me, so just wait for the sides to become overwhelming, I'll quit, and THEN you can write "I told you so."

Current stats, 6'4"ish 230lbs, I'd guess 13% bodyfat, bench 350ish, can still dunk a basketball from a vertical jump at 34 (Yes I'm proud of this).

Previous experience with AAS includes winny and deca (10 years ago), and now I've been on TRT for 4 or 5 mos. The Tren E I got through a "friend" because I'm too worried to have something shipped to my home. Several people at my gym have used it, and they are all still alive and claim its g2g. We shall see......

My protocol includes
    1) Regular TRT Protocol
    200Test cyp 1X per week (I actually FEEL better on 1X a week as opposed to 2, I know -- weird.)
    .25 Adex EOD
    2) Tren E - 1st 3 weeks 150mg 2X per week (total 300 per week). If I handle that ok, I'll might bump it to 400per week....but will NOT go above that.
    3) Caber - .5mg 2X per week

HCG - Not currently planning to use HCG (I do have it though), although I'm almost certain my own test production is nill. HCG makes my e2 skyrocket, and makes my nips feel like they are on fire. I would like to have more children sometime in the next couple of years....so I know I'll have to get back on it at some point.

Diet - around 2500 clean calories per day on 40/40/20 split. Plan on consuming at least a gallon of H2O ED. Every 2 weeks or so I'll take 1 or 2 days to eat whatever I want. Also, I'll drink excessively 1 night every 2 weeks or so, but don't touch alcohol otherwise.

Sides
    To mitigate insomnia I have melatonin and lunesta. This is the side that worries me the most, as I already suffer from insomnia to a certain degree. If I am forced off the tren train early, I'd lay odds at 9 to 1 this is why.
    To mitigate acne I have acne body wash containing 2% salicylic acid.
    Not sure what I can do about anxiety or night sweats except keep the doses low like I plan to.....any suggestion are appreciated.

Took 1st shot today, was scared shitless of that damn cough, but luckily it was smooth.

Thoughts? (Other than "You're Not Ready for Tren" or "Should have tried Ace First")
    Last edited by petemitchell30; 10-07-2016 at 08:24 AM.

Thread Information