Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 44
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: First Time Trenbelone Acetate Questions

  1. #1
    jwh7699 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    634

    First Time Trenbelone Acetate Questions

    I am looking to use Trenbelone Acetate for the first time.

    I am already on TRT for naturally low Testosterone .

    80mg of Test Cyp, 250mg of HCG , and .25mg of Anastrozole each 2 x a week.

    Looking to run 50mg of Tren , Mon., Wed., Fri.


    I already take NAC and Milk Thistle as daily supplements for Liver Support.


    Can I still use the HCG when I start on Tren?


    The amount of Tren I'm looking into will last aprox. 12 weeks.

    Is 12 weeks to long to be on it?


    Since I am already taking an AI, HCG and Liver Support Supplements.

    Do I need to run a PCT or can I just stop the Tren for two months while continuing with the other Supps and Hormones I take?

    Thanks!!

  2. #2
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,523
    Thats a good starting dose...id be more apt to run 6 weeks tren a than 12..ehh little long imo. Some say you wont need any prolactin control on a low dose..well "they" may not..were all different. I know i needed caber at .25 x2 when i did tren a 50mg eod..you are already on trt so pct is useless...although it wouldnt hurt to have nolvadex ...some old school guys will run nolva low dose while on tren.

    Im no tren expert, ive only ran it one time and dose was low...amazing results like nothing before. Its just harsh stuff
    Last edited by Cuz; 10-02-2016 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Wrong number keyed in
    jwh7699 likes this.

  3. #3
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,528
    Since your on TRT there so is no need for PCT.

    What I suggest you is to have caber (dostinex/cabaser) at least on hand but it would be wise to do .25 2x weekly. You probably already have lot of progesterone from the HCG and I wouldn't bet on the eventuality of gyno and prolactin elevation. Preventing an ailment is better than fixing it.
    jwh7699 likes this.

  4. #4
    ilift2addyears2m is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    45
    Well you want to ensure that your bodyfat is already low or Tren isn't going to do what you expect. Also boost your Test or you'll be shutdown hard. You need quality Tren as its hard to find legit I mean I tried DP but it did nothing for me. Which brand you using?

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    ilift2addyears2m is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    45
    Caber from Pfizer is what I have relied on

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,591
    8 weeks not 12. You'll be fine.
    jwh7699 and songdog like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  7. #7
    jwh7699 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    634
    Thanks for all the responses!! I will run it for no more than 8 weeks with 8 weeks off.

    They don't list the brand of Tren A. It has their name on it so I'm assuming that they have it made for them at an independent lab.

    I've found some liquid Caber.

    I read that taking GW-50156 with the Tren helps with cardio endurance as well as cholesterol and BP.

    Has anyone used GW and Tren together?

  8. #8
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    GW is junk, complete useless.

    Ppl pushing it also sell it.

  9. #9
    4linked's Avatar
    4linked is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by jwh7699 View Post
    Thanks for all the responses!! I will run it for no more than 8 weeks with 8 weeks off.

    They don't list the brand of Tren A. It has their name on it so I'm assuming that they have it made for them at an independent lab.

    I've found some liquid Caber.

    I read that taking GW-50156 with the Tren helps with cardio endurance as well as cholesterol and BP.

    Has anyone used GW and Tren together?
    Liquid caber? Strange caber is not very stable in liquid form. So iv heard. Just feel it out as you go. I would pin EOD. The whole Mon wed Fri always seemed strange to me. Start low and adjust ur dose as needed. You don't have to have such a set plan when your swing how u react

  10. #10
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by 4linked View Post
    Liquid caber? Strange caber is not very stable in liquid form. So iv heard...
    As long as the research company used ethyl alcohol for the solvent and L-leucine for the excipient then liquid caber is just as stable as tablet form.

  11. #11
    jwh7699 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    634
    IMO - I really haven't been impressed by any peptides I've tried, but that's just my opinion.

    I have taken GW before and it mostly just made me sleepy. I already have some so no harm in taking it, but I only use 10mcg because the usual dose of 20mcg makes me real sleepy for whatever reason.

    As it stands now I will be taking:

    Test Cyp 80mg, HCG 250mg, and Arimidex 25mcg 2 x a week each.
    Tren A : 50mg Mon., Wed., Fri
    Caber : 25mcg 2 x a week, on the same days as the Test.
    GW-50156 : 10mcg 5 days on 2 days off

    Daily NAC, COq10, Saw Palmetto, etc.. Supplements

  12. #12
    Irondoc is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    17
    Dosing sounds pretty good for your 1st run. Be prepared for the sides. Tren lung and night sweats can be surprisingly uncomfortable.

  13. #13
    jwh7699 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    634
    First dose of 50mg yesterday. A little sweaty during the day. A couple times short of breath. Otherwise, so far so good.

  14. #14
    petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    195
    I'm currently on my 5th Week of my first 8 week Tren Ace cycle. Doing it w/ my TRT protocol of 200mg Test Cyp and .25 3X week of adex. Also, weeks 1-4 was running .5 caber 2x a week, and have since backed caber off to .25 2x a week. I haven't taken AAS in over a decade. Beginning of cycle I was 6'4" 240 and probably 12-15% bf.

    Dosage
    I started off at 50 EOD, quickly bumped to 75 EOD, then 100 EOD, now I'm finishing the last half (4 weeks) at 125 EOD. Obviously, everyone is different, but I didn't feel much difference other than strength increase on 50 and 75 EOD. At 100 EOD I started to feel it, and now at 125EOD I feel like I'm really starting to make some changes.

    Sides
    I use salicylic acid for acne. I've yet to have night sweats or the cough (thank god), and no insomnia so far. I've actually been sleeping better (prior to tren I struggled with insomnia).....Tren ace killed my appetite at first, but it has since come back.

    The Legendary Tren
    I've heard about all the massive gains (strength, size, and fat loss) and horrendous sides.....but to be honest I think it's all overblown to an extent. At least in my limited experience, its not magic and I've yet to experience any sides other than acne. I've gained some lean mass, but haven't had any crazy fat loss. I still weigh the same, just put together a little better.

    Didn't mean to hijack your thread, just thought my experience might give you some insight as to what to expect.
    jwh7699 likes this.

  15. #15
    jwh7699 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    634
    No, I appreciate the input.

    Why did you lower your Caber dose?

    What did you feel physically at 100mg & 125mg that was different?

    I'm sticking with 50mg this first time, 8 weeks. I'm a warm person anyways and I already feel a little warmer. I did have a little short of breath cough this morning, just 3 coughs. Not too bad.

    I had Pneumonia over the Summer so I know what short of breath feels like. In a way it prepared me for the Trenbolone .

  16. #16
    petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by jwh7699 View Post
    No, I appreciate the input.

    Why did you lower your Caber dose?

    What did you feel physically at 100mg & 125mg that was different?

    I'm sticking with 50mg this first time, 8 weeks. I'm a warm person anyways and I already feel a little warmer. I did have a little short of breath cough this morning, just 3 coughs. Not too bad.

    I had Pneumonia over the Summer so I know what short of breath feels like. In a way it prepared me for the Trenbolone.
    I was told by Kel that .25 2X per week would be plenty, I just wanted to make sure because I'm scared to death of gyno. So I started at .5 2X per week, pulled prolactin bloods at the halfway point and they were below the normal range. That was good enough for me, so I bumped back to .25 2X a week like he said, because caber is expensive and hard to find.

    I can't really explain it, but at 50EOD and 75EOD I could feel a difference, but just didn't feel like I was on steroids . I got a lot stronger the first week, then strength gains plateaued. Because I didn't have any of the dreaded tren sides, I figured why not bump it up....hell its Ace, so if I get the sides I can just knock it back down and they are gone in 3 or 4 days max. That's the great thing about Ace, you have more room to experiment with the dosages to find what works for you.

    At 100EOD and 125 EOD, I can see the gains coming faster, and my strength is increasing more frequently. Maybe my shit is underdosed.....its not a huge brand name. So I can't definitively speak for your situation, but for the gear I have, 125 (or what I think is 125) EOD is my sweet spot dose.
    jwh7699 likes this.

  17. #17
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,533
    How many cycles have you ran?

  18. #18
    jwh7699 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    634
    That was smart getting your Prolactin levels run.

    Yeah, what I've read that is a benefit of Tren A it's out of your system in 48 to 72 hours.

    I agree, if your're not having side effects why not try a higher dose.

    I have read that taking Tren Ethanate can help lower side effects a bit because it stays in your system for 3 weeks, minimizing the ups and downs of Tren A, but taking 3 weeks to leave your system can be a problem too if you start getting intolerable side effects.

    I'm using liquid Caber and didn't have a problem finding it and it was on sale.

  19. #19
    Charlie6's Avatar
    Charlie6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Mid West
    Posts
    1,233
    Subscribed....I'm also on trt and have ran several cycles prior, and am thinking of taking the Tren A plunge soon. Keep us posted frequently!

  20. #20
    jwh7699 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    634
    First workout on Tren A. Started Monday, today was my Second dose of 50mg. First day taking liquid Caber.

    Test Cyp 14mg Every Day (I have a High Hematocrit. Someone recommended pinning every day supposedly it affects HCT less. Will See.)
    HCG 250mg, and Arimidex 25mcg 2 x a week each.
    Tren A : 50mg Mon., Wed., Fri
    Caber : 25mcg 2 x a week, on the same days as the Test.
    GW-50156 : 10mcg 5 days on 2 days off

    I was a little nervous because today is leg day and it's my most lung taxing workout. I do squats followed by deadlifts.

    I wasn't more out of breath than usual. I did not notice it probably took an extra 30 seconds of rest before doing my next set. Otherwise no complaints.

  21. #21
    TRA's Avatar
    TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest
    Posts
    1,172
    Quote Originally Posted by jwh7699 View Post
    First workout on Tren A. Started Monday, today was my Second dose of 50mg. First day taking liquid Caber.

    Test Cyp 14mg Every Day (I have a High Hematocrit. Someone recommended pinning every day supposedly it affects HCT less. Will See.)
    HCG 250mg, and Arimidex 25mcg 2 x a week each.
    Tren A : 50mg Mon., Wed., Fri
    Caber : 25mcg 2 x a week, on the same days as the Test.
    GW-50156 : 10mcg 5 days on 2 days off

    I was a little nervous because today is leg day and it's my most lung taxing workout. I do squats followed by deadlifts.

    I wasn't more out of breath than usual. I did not notice it probably took an extra 30 seconds of rest before doing my next set. Otherwise no complaints.
    Don't let the thought of possible decreased cardio on tren psych you out. Would appreciate hearing about strength and volume gains you notice!

  22. #22
    jwh7699 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    634
    Tweaked my lower back. Been hurting since Thursday, got worse yesterday. So gotta take a few days off from the gym. Hopefully be back in there Monday.

    On a side note I had a Pulmonary Stress Test (Breathing Test) on Thursday. It was scheduled for Mid-January, which would have been after my Cycle, but they had a cancellation. I had Pneumonia over the Summer. It should be interesting to hear what they say. I had only done two doses of Tren A at that point, my prior dose was on Wednesday.

    Based on my observation, they'll probably want me to use an Asthma Inhaler a couple times a day. Will see.

  23. #23
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    GW is junk, complete useless.

    Ppl pushing it also sell it.
    Disagree. Its wonderfull for heartbeat at rest and cardio. Its much more easy to do 20 reps squats when on it.
    If the pushers brag too much its more related to its fatlossing capabilities i think, but those i mentioned, no doubt. And its not anabolic . But lifiting without gasping for air is a powerfull tool for everything.

    Never tried it on tren but i can imagine it will even shine more.

  24. #24
    jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Disagree. Its wonderfull for heartbeat at rest and cardio. Its much more easy to do 20 reps squats when on it.
    If the pushers brag too much its more related to its fatlossing capabilities i think, but those i mentioned, no doubt. And its not anabolic . But lifiting without gasping for air is a powerfull tool for everything.

    Never tried it on tren but i can imagine it will even shine more.
    Cardio is a much better way to cure gasping for air during a set. GW is garbage that was abandoned by one of the largest pharmaceutical companies for causing cancer. Pharmaceutical companies dont drop products that could potentially make them millions if the product is viable. GW and sarms are pure garbage.

  25. #25
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,638
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Cardio is a much better way to cure gasping for air during a set. GW is garbage that was abandoned by one of the largest pharmaceutical companies for causing cancer. Pharmaceutical companies dont drop products that could potentially make them millions if the product is viable. GW and sarms are pure garbage.
    If you go to this sites drug profiles u will find out that the author suggests Cardarine as the number one drug. (Better than test p and deca f.i) Its the same author that disects all aspect of hundreds of known and unknown PEDs and all our dicussions are based on his conclusions. His knowhow turns austinite and kel into watermelons in comparison. And Marcus to a baby-aspirin. Just saying.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 11-13-2016 at 03:27 AM.

  26. #26
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    If you go to this sites drug profiles u will find out that the author suggests Cardarine as the number one drug. (Better than test p and deca f.i) Its the same author that disects all aspect of hundreds of known and unknown PEDs and all our dicussions are based on his conclusions. His knowhow turns austinite and kel into watermelons in comparison. And Marcus to a baby-aspirin. Just saying.
    All those articles are written by different authors.

  27. #27
    jwh7699 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    634
    2nd Week 4th Dose of Tren A 50mg.

    Getting leaner. Shirts are looser. No Tren Cough, No Night Sweats (Knock on Wood). I do get easily winded, but that was to be expected.

    Gym on Wednesday. Back should be 100% by then.

  28. #28
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,533
    Quote Originally Posted by petemitchell30 View Post
    I'm currently on my 5th Week of my first 8 week Tren Ace cycle. Doing it w/ my TRT protocol of 200mg Test Cyp and .25 3X week of adex. Also, weeks 1-4 was running .5 caber 2x a week, and have since backed caber off to .25 2x a week. I haven't taken AAS in over a decade. Beginning of cycle I was 6'4" 240 and probably 12-15% bf.

    Dosage
    I started off at 50 EOD, quickly bumped to 75 EOD, then 100 EOD, now I'm finishing the last half (4 weeks) at 125 EOD. Obviously, everyone is different, but I didn't feel much difference other than strength increase on 50 and 75 EOD. At 100 EOD I started to feel it, and now at 125EOD I feel like I'm really starting to make some changes.

    Sides
    I use salicylic acid for acne. I've yet to have night sweats or the cough (thank god), and no insomnia so far. I've actually been sleeping better (prior to tren I struggled with insomnia).....Tren ace killed my appetite at first, but it has since come back.

    The Legendary Tren
    I've heard about all the massive gains (strength, size, and fat loss) and horrendous sides.....but to be honest I think it's all overblown to an extent. At least in my limited experience, its not magic and I've yet to experience any sides other than acne. I've gained some lean mass, but haven't had any crazy fat loss. I still weigh the same, just put together a little better.

    Didn't mean to hijack your thread, just thought my experience might give you some insight as to what to expect.
    Everyone is different I have ran Tren at 600 mg a week and was fine a few different times.Then one time I ran it at 300 beacuse my stash was low.I only lasted a couple of weeks before I jumped off.I was going crazy.And that was my 7th or 8th run on Tren.So dont take things for granted beacuse you only got you toes wet so far and you aint hit the big boyz end yet
    NACH3 and petemitchell30 like this.

  29. #29
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,528
    Maybe that one time you got properly dosed Tren .

  30. #30
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,533
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Maybe that one time you got properly dosed Tren.
    I bought a big jug so it was all the same.

  31. #31
    jwh7699 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    634
    The higher the dose the Higher the Side Effect Affect or more chance of Multiple Side Effects?

  32. #32
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by jwh7699 View Post
    The higher the dose the Higher the Side Effect Affect or more chance of Multiple Side Effects?
    Both increase.

    I find the the more experienced I become and the more I use tren the less tren I need to get positive results.
    jwh7699 and kolaking like this.

  33. #33
    jwh7699 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    634
    I noticed over the last few days I've been feeling more Sarcastic than usual. Curious if anyone felt that way while taking Tren A.

    I had my Total Test, Free Test and Estradiol-Sensitive drawn yesterday. So I will know if it's Estrogen related in a few days.

  34. #34
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,724
    Quote Originally Posted by jwh7699
    I noticed over the last few days I've been feeling more Sarcastic than usual. Curious if anyone felt that way while taking Tren A. I had my Total Test, Free Test and Estradiol-Sensitive drawn yesterday. So I will know if it's Estrogen related in a few days.
    I would attribute it to the tren . It makes me more sarcastic and irritable. As long as you are aware, you can control it. Most of the time, whatever you got worked up about really doesn't matter.
    jwh7699 likes this.

  35. #35
    jwh7699 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    634
    Yes, I agree.

    In the past when I had big swings in Test and E2, due to every 2 week dosing, I couldn't stop the moodiness once it got rolling.

    This time I'm aware of it and can let it go easier. Tren related.

  36. #36
    jwh7699 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    634
    Anyone notice any dry mouth with this? I notice it mostly at night when trying to sleep. No night sweats.

  37. #37
    petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    195
    The sarcasm probably comes from the Tren . I didn't list it as a side effect, but I am considerably more irritable. Little things will piss me off and I'll have to remind myself to calm the fuck down.....but its never gotten to the point where I have actually acted out or said something I'd later regret.

    Irritability is always one of the listed sides of tren, but at least in my opinion--just like everything else about tren, its overblown.

    Side Note - I'm really liking my cycle. I weigh the same, but am a lot stronger. If I had to quantify it I'd estimate I've lost 5 lbs of fat and gained 5 lbs of muscle. I have about 2 weeks to go.....and am interested to see if my gains diminish, and if they diminish, to what extent.
    jwh7699 likes this.

  38. #38
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,528
    Quote Originally Posted by jwh7699 View Post
    Anyone notice any dry mouth with this? I notice it mostly at night when trying to sleep. No night sweats.
    Getting constipated too? It's a sign your nervous system may be going haywire. Still nothing concerning...

    So far I'm not more irritable than usual, quite the contrary. Currently at 50mg MWF.
    jwh7699 likes this.

  39. #39
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by jwh7699 View Post
    Anyone notice any dry mouth with this? I notice it mostly at night when trying to sleep. No night sweats.
    Big time dry mouth - I'd wake up pounding a shk and a liter of water - this also happens on high test doses for me! Just my.02
    jwh7699 likes this.

  40. #40
    jwh7699 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    634
    Thanks Nach3, I appreciate the info. It's just a pain because it wakes me up.

    I've been able to keep the irritability, sarcasm in check after recognizing it's there.

    No Constipation. I've actually had better bowel movements with taking Tren , but it also could be because I'm eating more salads.

    The shortness of breath is still a pain, but for better or worse getting used to it.

    I live in Florida and would not run Tren in the Summertime, with the Summer Humidity and the Shortness of Breath I could see a real possibility of passing out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •