Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: First Time Trenbelone Acetate Questions

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jwh7699 View Post
    Thanks Nach3, I appreciate the info. It's just a pain because it wakes me up.

I've been able to keep the irritability, sarcasm in check after recognizing it's there.

No Constipation. I've actually had better bowel movements with taking Tren , but it also could be because I'm eating more salads.

The shortness of breath is still a pain, but for better or worse getting used to it.

I live in Florida and would not run Tren in the Summertime, with the Summer Humidity and the Shortness of Breath I could see a real possibility of passing out.
    When are you do for mid cycle bloodwork? Your taking your AI, hCG (on cycle), and .25mgs/caber 2x wkly right? Make any adjustmesnts at the mid way point of your bw!

Keep a cold hug of water(I freeze mine then let it out b4 I go to bed) wake up and pound - you've gotten a lot of good advice in this thread... heed that advice buddy! Best of luck!

jwh7699 is offline Member
    Ok, I pulled the plug on the Tren A cycle on Sunday.

I went food shopping Sunday, went to two different stores both times when I got back to the car it took at least 2 minutes to catch my breath. I've never had Asthma before, but I'm guessing what I experienced was very similar.

I might be a little sensitive to breathing right now because of the Pneumonia I had over the Summer or Maybe I should have waited a few more months to make sure my lungs were 100% first.

The Side Effects I had while on Tren were the shortness of breath, No Night Sweats. The last 2 Nights I haven't slept much, so maybe this Tren Insomnia.

I did have a slight Gyno Scare, but everything looks fine now. I'm not 100% sure if it was gyno or not. I'm a Hairy person and tend to get ingrown hairs. Shortly after the 3rd dose I saw this large red area, a little larger than a quarter to the Left of my Left nipple. I removed all the hairs from the area, no ingrown hairs that I could tell. I palpated the area, there was a small mass a little bigger than a pea below the surface, but not very hard. Over the next few days the mass got smaller, moved around and disappeared. It stayed red for a couple more days and then went away.

I did experience some nipple tingliness, but as soon I took the Caber on my assigned day it went away in a couple minutes.

Overall if I could cut the breathing issue to half, I would do it again.

In the short time I did it, 2 weeks, I firmed up some and got leaner, with very minimal effort on my part except for eating a few more salads the last 2 weeks.

Even being off of it the last two days, despite the insomnia, my stomach got a little leaner.

Thanks for all the Tips!! T3 will be next in a few months.

kolaking is offline Associate Member
    I've ran it about a half dozen times, acetate. And yes 12 weeks is a bit long, 8 weeks would be the max I would advise. I never had problems with night sweats, had some dry mouth, but the insomnia was what got me. Of course you'll get the occasional "tren cough" if you scrape a vein close to the depot upon injection in the glute, sometimes just for a minute other times maybe 5 depending on how much got into the blood stream; I switched to deltoid pinning and it didn't happen again. Caber is also a must. But even with that you may end up with some "prog penis"; titrate that on future runs to find what's optimal for you. Once you get it though, it can take a while to real it back in. Your good there with the maintenance dose of NAC helping rid fatty liver, and always an AI, obviously. Everyone is different and going to experience dif. sides...For sure massive gains though. Also, someone else mentioned shortness of breath, that was also an issue for me as I'm also in Florida and the heat and humidity pretty much halted cardio for me, I would imagine the "tren cough" was an indicator that respiratory problems could loom in hindsight, I never thought to check my O2 levels either. After 6 runs I just didn't want to deal with the sides anymore. I hope you tolerate it better than I did. Best of luck!
    Last edited by kolaking; 11-23-2016 at 04:54 PM.
    jwh7699 likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had no shortness of breath until I went from 100mg weekly to 50mg MWF. I also started to have slight night sweats at that dose, and .25 2x weekly of caber too seemed to be ineffective as I noticed puffiness and discharge in my right nipple.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information