Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan

Thread: After cycle question

nukzahaha is offline Junior Member

After cycle question

1: can i still natural again without gear ? after cycle.

2: How do you feel after cycle while on pct.

3: can i feel pump like before cycle. after the cycle.

4. i saw that pct is 4 week but what happen if i increase week of pct to 5 or 6.

Thank you all

My cycle is tes e 13 week and anavar on mid cycle just to try haha

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Everyones different so theres no set answers for your questions but il try to pitch in

1. Id say so, but it may be slower now. Its recommended you cycle after you reach your genetic potential.
    Tweaking your diet and chopping and changimg your training will be the best case to gain naturaly after a cycle.

2. Some feel like crap, some dont feel any different, i dont like going through PCT, i feel strength loss amd psycologicaly disadvantaged when in the gym. Sometimes libido can be low as well.

3. Pump is basicaly just blood rushing to the muscles, so your pumps should be the same after cycle as they were before.

4. Theres not going to be anything noticeably different from a 4 week to a 6 week PCT, your cycle is quite basic so i cant see you needing an extended PCT

-

Have you started this cycle yet?
    nukzahaha likes this.

nukzahaha is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Everyones different so theres no set answers for your questions but il try to pitch in

1. Id say so, but it may be slower now. Its recommended you cycle after you reach your genetic potential.
    Tweaking your diet and chopping and changimg your training will be the best case to gain naturaly after a cycle.

2. Some feel like crap, some dont feel any different, i dont like going through PCT, i feel strength loss amd psycologicaly disadvantaged when in the gym. Sometimes libido can be low as well.

3. Pump is basicaly just blood rushing to the muscles, so your pumps should be the same after cycle as they were before.

4. Theres not going to be anything noticeably different from a 4 week to a 6 week PCT, your cycle is quite basic so i cant see you needing an extended PCT

-

Have you started this cycle yet?
    Thank you so much

this is my last week sir

Thread Information