Results 1 to 34 of 34
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: High Red Blood Count

  1. #1
    philipcooper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    43

    High Red Blood Count

    Could I have a high red blood count off being on 1cc of test 400 for 6 weeks I am suffering from slightly blurred vision. While being on I drank Guiness pretty heavy for 3 weekends on a run.

    Being on anabolic steroids increase RBC. Could my RBC of gone above average after just 6 weeks ?

    Any help much appreciated as this is starting to do my nut in.

    Below is a link that states high RBC, can cause blurred vision.

    High Red Blood Cell Count Causes, Symptoms and Treatments | New Health Advisor
    Quote Edit

  2. #2
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,528
    You should never drink alcohol while on a cycle. Your liver is already having an hard time... are you taking an AI?

    Have you planned mid-cycle bloods? Do you have any pre-cycle? What will your PCT be?

  3. #3
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Stupid as hell to get drunk while cycling, you must think steroids are something to joke around.

    How old are you??

    Post your bloodwork.

  4. #4
    mietek is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    509
    if you have increase RBC while on steroids then it has to come from steroids

    I always have increase while some give more than others

  5. #5
    philipcooper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    You should never drink alcohol while on a cycle. Your liver is already having an hard time... are you taking an AI?

    Have you planned mid-cycle bloods? Do you have any pre-cycle? What will your PCT be?
    I have ordered Estrogen, Looking at donating blood this week also. I have Nolvadex for PCT, I do not want to take Clomid. Again due to vision problems I am not taking a AI but can get Aromasin , do not want Arimadex again can cause vision problems in some.

    I was going to run a A.I right through but got advised to wait , I know people may not agree with this but alot say do not take one as its better to see how your body reacts to each drug then. I did research and made a decision to not.

  6. #6
    philipcooper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Stupid as hell to get drunk while cycling, you must think steroids are something to joke around.

    How old are you??

    Post your bloodwork.
    32, waiting on Estrogen. I never got pre blood work.............

  7. #7
    philipcooper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by mietek View Post
    if you have increase RBC while on steroids then it has to come from steroids

    I always have increase while some give more than others
    Have you run many cycle ?

    This is my first. coudl i get high RBC off 6 weeks of 1cc of test 400 ?

  8. #8
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by philipcooper View Post
    Have you run many cycle ?

    This is my first. coudl i get high RBC off 6 weeks of 1cc of test 400 ?
    Yes. But its probably not that high yet, thats why im asking to post the full bloodwork so we can check it.

    Worse its probably the e2, the added alcohol and no AI make it much more dangerous.

    Make sure you drink 3 lts of water per day.

  9. #9
    philipcooper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    43
    I am drinking at least 3 liters of water. TBH I think my eyes may just be getting worse. They was 6/9 and ive had them checked this week and they are 6/12. Its just coincendental I on cycle. I am actually hoping it is high Estrogen because then I know theres a chance my vision may improve. Stupid I know

    I have ordered estrogen blood check, do I just need a FBC now or any others ?

  10. #10
    philipcooper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Yes. But its probably not that high yet, thats why im asking to post the full bloodwork so we can check it.

    Worse its probably the e2, the added alcohol and no AI make it much more dangerous.

    Make sure you drink 3 lts of water per day.
    I am drinking at least 3 liters of water. TBH I think my eyes may just be getting worse. They was 6/9 and ive had them checked this week and they are 6/12. Its just coincendental I on cycle. I am actually hoping it is high Estrogen because then I know theres a chance my vision may improve. Stupid I know

    I have ordered estrogen blood check, do I just need a FBC now or any others ?

  11. #11
    philipcooper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    43
    It has just came to my attention that I have been using saw palmetto while on cycle to block dht for my hair loss. I have read this sometimes causes blurry vision. I have stopped this immediately

  12. #12
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,426
    Donate blood immediately, or loose a liter some other way. You need to worry about clotting. And, exertion will put a tax on your heart while tries to push the thicker blood through your body. Probbly, your blood isn't thick enough to be the eason for your vision problems so, take a look at everything else. However, do not discount the strain that thicker blood will put on your heart. This can lead to chronic heart trouble or, more acutely, a clot. Google natural blood thinners.

  13. #13
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,718
    Quote Originally Posted by philipcooper View Post
    Could I have a high red blood count off being on 1cc of test 400 for 6 weeks I am suffering from slightly blurred vision. While being on I drank Guiness pretty heavy for 3 weekends on a run.

    Being on anabolic steroids increase RBC. Could my RBC of gone above average after just 6 weeks ?

    Any help much appreciated as this is starting to do my nut in.

    Below is a link that states high RBC, can cause blurred vision.

    High Red Blood Cell Count Causes, Symptoms and Treatments | New Health Advisor
    Quote Edit
    Yes it could go over average but u want that. Better pump. But 400 mg test for 6 weeks will not make it dangerous high unless you have abnormalities.

  14. #14
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Yes it could go over average but u want that. Better pump. But 400 mg test for 6 weeks will not make it dangerous high unless you have abnormalities.
    Take no notice of the above. No ideal what he's talking about.
    almostgone likes this.

  15. #15
    philipcooper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Donate blood immediately, or loose a liter some other way. You need to worry about clotting. And, exertion will put a tax on your heart while tries to push the thicker blood through your body. Probbly, your blood isn't thick enough to be the eason for your vision problems so, take a look at everything else. However, do not discount the strain that thicker blood will put on your heart. This can lead to chronic heart trouble or, more acutely, a clot. Google natural blood thinners.

    Would my BP not be elevated if this was the case.

  16. #16
    philipcooper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    43
    This is a thread on Saw Palmetto. I have been taking 1000mg a day

    https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...affects.50093/

  17. #17
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by philipcooper View Post
    Would my BP not be elevated if this was the case.
    Its impossible to help because you are not posting the bloodwork, how high is it?? Hows the hematocrit?

  18. #18
    philipcooper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Its impossible to help because you are not posting the bloodwork, how high is it?? Hows the hematocrit?
    I never got any pre blood work m8. Ive ordered the finger pricks to come from medi checks.

    BP is 112/71.

  19. #19
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by philipcooper View Post
    I never got any pre blood work m8. Ive ordered the finger pricks to come from medi checks.

    BP is 112/71.
    What are you waiting for to go to a lab then?

    CBC is like 5€ or less.

  20. #20
    philipcooper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    What are you waiting for to go to a lab then?

    CBC is like 5€ or less.
    Im in uk are price are more like 150 m8.

  21. #21
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by philipcooper View Post
    Im in uk are price are more like 150 m8.
    Its even cheaper than, the NHS pays for it.

    Without bloodwork there's no way of knowing whats going on with your blood.

    The vision problem is probably unrelated to steroids , go to an eye specialist doctor (forgot the proper name lol). Only steroids/compounds that for sure mess with eyes are clomid and SARMs (andarine and ostarine).

  22. #22
    philipcooper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Its even cheaper than, the NHS pays for it.

    Without bloodwork there's no way of knowing whats going on with your blood.

    The vision problem is probably unrelated to steroids, go to an eye specialist doctor (forgot the proper name lol). Only steroids/compounds that for sure mess with eyes are clomid and SARMs (andarine and ostarine).
    Ive ordered my FBC and Estrogen were they send you finger prick I should receive the finger pricks tomorrow . I will send back same day. I have already seen a opthamologist and they say my eye is ok. Seen a optician and he said they have gone from 69 to 6/12. They just do not feel right since being on, since the 4 th week. I just thought someone else might of had a problem with dry eye with steroids or blury vision with estrogen. I am also worried about doing PCT now with my vision problems already.

  23. #23
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by philipcooper View Post
    Ive ordered my FBC and Estrogen were they send you finger prick I should receive the finger pricks tomorrow . I will send back same day. I have already seen a opthamologist and they say my eye is ok. Seen a optician and he said they have gone from 69 to 6/12. They just do not feel right since being on, since the 4 th week. I just thought someone else might of had a problem with dry eye with steroids or blury vision with estrogen. I am also worried about doing PCT now with my vision problems already.
    Dont know what FBC is, but finger prick blood test will only give estimates, its not accurate. Go to your medical center and ask for a check up blood test cause you not feeling good, its FREE!!

    Has the ophtalmologist checked for glaucoma, intraocular pressure, etc? Dont know what 69 or 6/12 means.

    If you dont feel right just stop!

  24. #24
    philipcooper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Dont know what FBC is, but finger prick blood test will only give estimates, its not accurate. Go to your medical center and ask for a check up blood test cause you not feeling good, its FREE!!

    Has the ophtalmologist checked for glaucoma, intraocular pressure, etc? Dont know what 69 or 6/12 means.

    If you dont feel right just stop!
    FBC is same as CBC. Full blood count or Complete blood count. 6/9 to 6/12 means my vision has gone to next prescription Yes checked for glaucoma and pressure . Also abit concerned if I go GP he will check for low test and it will be rocket high. That would stay on record
    Last edited by philipcooper; 10-24-2016 at 05:06 AM.

  25. #25
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

    Dont know what FBC is, but finger prick blood test will only give estimates, its not accurate. Go to your medical center and ask for a check up blood test cause you not feeling good, its FREE!!

    Has the ophtalmologist checked for glaucoma, intraocular pressure, etc? Dont know what 69 or 6/12 means.

    If you dont feel right just stop!
    Full Blood Count. Involves anything. Rbc wbc hb hct mcv mch etc

  26. #26
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by philipcooper View Post
    FBC is same as CBC. Full blood count or Complete blood count. 6/9 to 6/12 means my vision has gone to next prescription Yes checked for glaucoma and pressure . Also abit concerned if I go GP he will check for low test and it will be rocket high. That would stay on record
    They will not check for testosterone , unless you beg for it. For CBC you need 3ml of blood, finger prick is not accurate.

  27. #27
    philipcooper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    They will not check for testosterone, unless you beg for it. For CBC you need 3ml of blood, finger prick is not accurate.
    Will they check estrogen ?

  28. #28
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by philipcooper View Post
    Will they check estrogen ?
    The only hormones they might check are thyroid hormones, still not usual if you dont complain about symptoms

  29. #29
    philipcooper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    The only hormones they might check are thyroid hormones, still not usual if you dont complain about symptoms
    So what should I say when I go DR ? If I say blurry vision, he will say you have had your eyes tested. If I say dont feel right, he might check for hormones ?

  30. #30
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by philipcooper View Post
    So what should I say when I go DR ? If I say blurry vision, he will say you have had your eyes tested. If I say dont feel right, he might check for hormones ?
    Bahh... I give up

  31. #31
    philipcooper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Bahh... I give up
    Sorry m8, I know being a pain but just wanna get the check but let doc know.

  32. #32
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by philipcooper View Post
    Sorry m8, I know being a pain but just wanna get the check but let doc know.
    Like I said multiples times they dont check hormones. Even if they did you are not breaking any law, its not like in US, at most you get a lecture.
    Just say you want a check up, that you dont do bw in a long time, its not that hard m8.

  33. #33
    philipcooper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Like I said multiples times they dont check hormones. Even if they did you are not breaking any law, its not like in US, at most you get a lecture.
    Just say you want a check up, that you dont do bw in a long time, its not that hard m8.
    Thanks going to go over in morning and say I feel abit run down lately and would like my bloods checked. The next thing is I am coming off cycle and am shit scared to use any PCT as they effect vision. will I defo crash if I do nothing ..........

    I am prob asking something you cant answer again ha

  34. #34
    philipcooper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    43
    This is madness, I was just sitting there watching the TV and my eyes felt better. I went on computer to see if I could see better and I can. Bit confused here what the hell happened. But I am going to book any optician appointment soon. Hopefully it does not go back blurry I hope that Estrogen test comes tomorrow because it would be good to know if it high so it was that.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •