• 1 Post By Red Bastard
  • 1 Post By Livinlean
  • 1 Post By mrlittleman

Thread: Sust/Npp/Adrol/Dbol

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    mrlittleman is offline Junior Member

Sust/Npp/Adrol/Dbol

Hey i had to create another username cause i cant remmeber for the life of me what my last one was. I was on here a long time ago when i was first learning about AAS in 2012. Well since then ive ran idk, 8 give or take cycles.
    27 years old 6` at 250lbs. I just qualified for nationals and my weigh in at the show oct 1st was 218.8
    No i wont post pics to prove who i can so take it or leave it. If your that desperate you can look me up on mrcoolbeans on eriods.com
    Anyways my main purpose to post on here was to give my experience with my bulk cycle im about to start in a week. I have never ran npp but i have deca and thats where i got most my starting size back in 2012-2013. Hard bulk from 215 to 230 with just test then test deca from 225 to 244.
    Also never tried adrol but have dipped in with dbol once but it was underdosed i think.

Test sust 600mg week 1-13wk
    Npp 400mg week 2-12wk
    Adrol at 35mg for 3 weeks with 35mg of dbol for 3 weeks and week 11-12 for that boost at the end.
    of course letro is on hand since im used to it and ran it before and cabor i will have on hand as well at a liver protection and organ protection protocol. Along with some milk thistle jsut cause i have alot of it.
    I would get hcg but o well.

Hello again. If i ever come across an old thread that was me I will let you know who i was before.
    Last edited by mrlittleman; 10-31-2016 at 10:57 AM.

Thread Information