Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Strongblood
  • 1 Post By TRA

Thread: Body rash

Bouch is offline Member

Body rash

Not sure if it is related to the use since I'm on week 7 of test and Deca . I am starting to get little red bumps that tingle all over my body, they started on my hands And now I see them lightly around my whole upper body. There is no swelling or redness near my injection site (glutes) either. Anyone else get something like this mid cycle? Which bloodwork would you suggest getting? Would you stop the cycle? Thanks in advance for any input.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouch
    Not sure if it is related to the use since I'm on week 7 of test and Deca. I am starting to get little red bumps that tingle all over my body, they started on my hands And now I see them lightly around my whole upper body. There is no swelling or redness near my injection site (glutes) either. Anyone else get something like this mid cycle? Which bloodwork would you suggest getting? Would you stop the cycle? Thanks in advance for any input.
    Sounds like an allergic reaction of some sort. I think I would stop the cycle. Have you tried some Benadryl? The "tingling" part is what makes me think it might be an allergy. You might need to see a doc bro. I don't think you would have to tell him you have been cycling unless he asks. Good luck bro. I'm sure you will be fine!
    Bouch likes this.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Rashes are about the most difficult thing to diagnose. I would just see your doc. I would have a hard time relating it to gear 7 wks in and no local reaction. I don't think I would stop cycle unless absolutely necessary for a diffuse rash.
    Bouch likes this.

It sounds like the classic symptoms of gonorrhea. LOL, just messing with ya. If you're 7 weeks into your cycle, it's obviously not the gear. For right now, I wouldn't stop the cycle. You're in the prime "make me big" phase of your cycle and you know that the gear's good. I would keep an eye on the rash. If it goes away, awesome. If benedryl does nothing and it doesn't go away, then you should stop your cycle and see if it affects the rash. I don't think the rash sounds life threatening so take things slow.

Thread Information