Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By TRA
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Blood work frequency?

  1. #1
    JDToronto is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    185

    Blood work frequency?

    How often do you do blood work? I just want to see if I'm doing it too often, like once a week or once every two weeks.

  2. #2
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    How often you pull labs depends on a lot of aspects, mostly your experience level.

    I cruise and pull labs every 3-4 months.

  3. #3
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by JDToronto View Post
    How often do you do blood work? I just want to see if I'm doing it too often, like once a week or once every two weeks.
    EOD is the best
    TRA likes this.

  4. #4
    JDToronto is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    EOD is the best
    You do blood work EOD???? Wow that's a lot. I check my BP 2x a day.

  5. #5
    TRA's Avatar
    TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest
    Posts
    1,172
    Quote Originally Posted by JDToronto View Post
    You do blood work EOD???? Wow that's a lot. I check my BP 2x a day.
    He's messing with you. Post up what you are doing in terms of cycle, etc. and you will probably get your answers.
    Mr.BB likes this.

  6. #6
    JDToronto is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    He's messing with you. Post up what you are doing in terms of cycle, etc. and you will probably get your answers.
    Test Enth, I upped it from 350 to 500mg past 2 weeks (250mg 2x a week), NPP 200mg (same timing as Test pinning 100mg 2x a week) adn lowered my dosage of Dbol from 30mg to 20mg ED, and Arimidex 0.25 EOD. My 2st so called cycle was a lot of weeks on just Test Enth 300mg/week then same dosage but every 2 weeks.

    I'm not liking the frequent pinning, should of remained on Deca but it has more side affects than NPP.

    Today I injected in my upper chest and when I took the needle out a lot of blood came out of chest, it stopped as soon I put kleenex on it. But when I usually pin hardly any blood comes out.

  7. #7
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by JDToronto View Post
    Test Enth, I upped it from 350 to 500mg past 2 weeks (250mg 2x a week), NPP 200mg (same timing as Test pinning 100mg 2x a week) adn lowered my dosage of Dbol from 30mg to 20mg ED, and Arimidex 0.25 EOD. My 2st so called cycle was a lot of weeks on just Test Enth 300mg/week then same dosage but every 2 weeks.

    I'm not liking the frequent pinning, should of remained on Deca but it has more side affects than NPP.

    Today I injected in my upper chest and when I took the needle out a lot of blood came out of chest, it stopped as soon I put kleenex on it. But when I usually pin hardly any blood comes out.
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but deca and NPP are the same compound.

    That means they have the same side effects.

    You will have better results in you pin your NPP ever other day.

    When did you begin your cycle?
    songdog likes this.

  8. #8
    JDToronto is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but deca and NPP are the same compound.

    That means they have the same side effects.

    You will have better results in you pin your NPP ever other day.

    When did you begin your cycle?
    I know they're the same..but NPP has less side affects. I pin every 3rd day, so Tuesday and Friday. I started it 3.5 weeks ago.

  9. #9
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by JDToronto View Post
    I know they're the same..but NPP has less side affects. I pin every 3rd day, so Tuesday and Friday. I started it 3.5 weeks ago.
    You must like to hear the same thing multiple times.

    Deca and NPP have the same rate of side effects because they're the same compound.

    You will have better results in you pin your NPP ever other day.

    ...

    You'll get accurate results if you have your mid cycle labs labs around week 6.

    If you begin to feel off you can have them a bit sooner.
    songdog likes this.

  10. #10
    JDToronto is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    You must like to hear the same thing multiple times.

    Deca and NPP have the same rate of side effects because they're the same compound.

    You will have better results in you pin your NPP ever other day.

    ...

    You'll get accurate results if you have your mid cycle labs labs around week 6.

    If you begin to feel off you can have them a bit sooner.
    Hi, sorry what did you type? jk

    I don't know, I've read somewhere less water retention with NPP. So that's where I'm at.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •