chopsui is offline Junior Member

Gained stubborn fat on belly and chest after cycle

So I ran a cycle a few months back and had great gains, but my E2 levels were a bit high ~37 so I started PCT but I noticed toward the end of my cycle I was really stacking fat no matter how clean I ate.

Now I'm off, I've been bicycling, eating super clean, but I still can't get rid of this fat. There are no hard lumps, no pointy nips just alot of fat gain in certain areas. It's really making me depressed and unconfident, which sucks because I was feeling like a million bucks and looking the same during the cycle.

I'm willing to do anything including going under the knife, any advice guys or insight into what may be an explanation and what could help? Can I use winstrol ? Estrogen Blockers? Doing another cycle combined with some other stuff? Desperate guys...

I've been off for a while but I didn't realize to what extent this shit has really been affecting me, the fat wont go and I started drinking daily the past 7 days and all I can think about is surgery.

Advice?

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chopsui View Post
    So I ran a cycle a few months back and had great gains, but my E2 levels were a bit high ~37 so I started PCT but I noticed toward the end of my cycle I was really stacking fat no matter how clean I ate.

Now I'm off, I've been bicycling, eating super clean, but I still can't get rid of this fat. There are no hard lumps, no pointy nips just alot of fat gain in certain areas. It's really making me depressed and unconfident, which sucks because I was feeling like a million bucks and looking the same during the cycle.

I'm willing to do anything including going under the knife, any advice guys or insight into what may be an explanation and what could help? Can I use winstrol ? Estrogen Blockers? Doing another cycle combined with some other stuff? Desperate guys...

I've been off for a while but I didn't realize to what extent this shit has really been affecting me, the fat wont go and I started drinking daily the past 7 days and all I can think about is surgery.

Advice?
    Sometimes u have to break thresholds. U sure of details but I know bicycling is not tht intense unless ur going up hill. But it's mainly getting somewhere fast. Covering a lot of ground. Try running or sprint intervals. Propelling ur body against gravity. Or treadmills but I liken real running. And nit just moving ur legs on a moving track. U might have platued and that coupled with getting off a cycle. Even though I never cycled I would imagine ur body is revving down I.e metabolism etcetc and everything else the cycle boosted. So u need to make small tweaks and break thresholds. Try lowering ur carbs and upping your fat for energy. I know a girl that competes and I'm not sure of specifics of cutting diets for pros. Cuz believe me I'm no pro. But she said when cutting fat equals like 60% or something of her daily calories intakes ..fat is more efficient fuel source then carbs. I,e burns better. Especially mct

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chopsui View Post

Advice?
    1. stop drinking
    2. you don't need surgery
    3. you don't need any more drugs
    4. go to the diet section and post your current stats, diet and goals and they will get you on the right path.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Liposuction ..is that what u mean by surgery. Well then what after it comes back lol. U need to figure the root of the problem. Not pay for surgery for a quick temporary fix

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    But she said when cutting fat equals like 60% or something of her daily calories intakes ..fat is more efficient fuel source then carbs. I,e burns better. Especially mct
    Its probably a keto diet. Carb cycling is an option as well. You don't need drugs to boost your metabolism. you can try 30 min of cardio in the am, weights around lunch and another 30 min in the evening. There's a ton of ways to get you moving in the right direction. Let us know specifically what you tried and what you are eating and we can tell you what to try next.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephets
    1. stop drinking 2. you don't need surgery 3. you don't need any more drugs 4. go to the diet section and post your current stats, diet and goals and they will get you on the right path.
    Like it or not, this is the advice that you need to follow OP

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Get some bloodwork too, see where your hormone levels are at.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

What was your cycle (compounds, dosage and duration) and what was your PCT (the same information as cycle)?

Thread Information