Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Steroid With the least side effects.

WontStayNatty is offline New Member

Steroid With the least side effects.

So hello guys.
    Okey the question is simple...exactly what the titles says.
    ive been natural my whole life( i do take supplements but nothing anabolic ) and i want to bring it to its limits.
    my goal is to be big and lean at the same time with that i mean to be heavy but something that fits my height dont want to be 5'8 (178cm) and be like 100kg my goal is to be at 85-90kg lean(under 10% bodyfat) im aiming for aesthics with massthetics whole year around.Ive done my researches and went to private doctors aswell and talked with them about steroids ( dont know if it sounds wierd) they did not suggest it.my health is conditioned at its best. i know its not a one time thing. ive been into fitness since i was a kid. im a competitor aswell.
    at first i want to start pills/tablets and later on i might start injecting wich im still thinking about.
    so it would be nice if you guys who know better(i guess) could clear things up about steroids can give me a "Cycle"

sorry for my english aswell.

5'8
    165-170lbs is my competition weight. and around 182-187 off season.
    i do not have the best genetics so when im on my off season i tend to become really bulky and soft.
    165-170lb is just not enough for me and i think i wont get any bigger aswell as you guys call it plateau i think since im around the same weight 2 years already after 2 bulks (even reached 202lbs on one of them and still was the same.)

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Nobody will recommend a oral only cycle ..only testosterone for first cycle. Unless ur talking about testosterone pellets which will suck I imagine.
    I'm considering my first cycle also. But any oral steroid will surpress ur natural testosterone production so u will have to inject test or whatever to substitute tht. I def wouldn't talk to a doctor about taking steroids . U might get black listed or marked lol.

U will get all the info u need from the vets on here. I just relay what I learn . Check out the sticks on executing your first successful cycle. It's a link.

michael30 is offline Member
    The above advice was good. Your first cycle should be testosterone only. If you don't like needles. Then just inject subcutaneous(just under the skin) with an insulin needle. That's how I take my trt dose. I've even done cycle's sub q but I use small doses now when I cycle. A large dosed cycle would be very difficult. But since your just starting you can easily use sub q as an option. I've learned over time small amounts( 1/4 ml or 25 on a insulin syringe) in multiple sights is the easiest way to not cause lumps or irritation to the area. It also allows your injection sights to be close together. Just to get a better idea of where your at to help you. What is your age, and lifting experience. You mentioned competition, how many have you done natural?

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Bro, 20 is just too young to cycle steroids . Also, you haven't researched enough if you're considering an oral only cycle. All that would do is shut you down and make you retain a lot of water, that you would lose shortly after completion of the cycle. You also make no mention of AI, HCG , or your PCT.
    Do yourself a favor, hit up the diet and nutrition section, get your diet dialed in and you will start to realize tremendous gains in no time! Good luck!

I think 20 is the ideal age to start steroids . ive seen older people (like my trainer) 3rd Nabba worldchamp. and younger people take it. No look the problem is i did...its just that i cant explain it with many details because of my english. dont know what you mean with " get your diet dialed in " but if its what i think no, my diets are not selfmade since i do have a trainer wich has 35years of experience in bb and nutrition. i started lifting at the age of 14 and started taking supplements 1 year later..and i really think that i reached my plateau since i havent seen any diffrence.

Okey thanks! ill look it up. No its just thati dont like needles ( i get injected twice every month by doctors for overall exams ) i got used to it. i just dont want to start it as my first "cycle".
    like i said above ive been natural my whole life, i started competing when i was 16 until last year wich i was 19 (5 times) im 20 years old. Started weight lifting at the age of 14 and my experience is very good (im on my last year in my "gymnastic academy") i think its called in english + im not doing it alone i have a 3rd world Nabba placer as my p.t

petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    To be honest, most of the orals (sans anavar ) are just as hard if not harder on you than the injection. If you did a long test ester (cyp or enanthate ) you could inject 1X or 2X per week, 600mg a week and make some really good gains. You would almost certainly need to run an AI to keep estrogen (water, tits) in check, and maybe even HCG to keep your natural production from shutting down.

You'd 100% need a PCT plan.....do NOT cycle without a PCT. Without getting too deep into it, no PCT is how you lose all of your gains, grow tits, fuck up your hormones etc.

I'm not sold on the "first cycle has to be testosterone ," but for what you want to do, a test only cycle with a well thought out PCT plan seems like it would give you exactly what you are looking for with very minimal sides.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You want to have erectile dysfunction for a bit of muscle?

Let your hormones mature. You are going to have trouble maintaining a woman with a limp dick.

The young and Steroids

***Cycles going wrong for the young***

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by petemitchell30 View Post
    To be honest, most of the orals (sans anavar ) are just as hard if not harder on you than the injection. If you did a long test ester (cyp or enanthate ) you could inject 1X or 2X per week, 600mg a week and make some really good gains. You would almost certainly need to run an AI to keep estrogen (water, tits) in check, and maybe even HCG to keep your natural production from shutting down.

You'd 100% need a PCT plan.....do NOT cycle without a PCT. Without getting too deep into it, no PCT is how you lose all of your gains, grow tits, fuck up your hormones etc.

I'm not sold on the "first cycle has to be testosterone," but for what you want to do, a test only cycle with a well thought out PCT plan seems like it would give you exactly what you are looking for with very minimal sides.
    This is bad advice from a member who is not very experienced.

Possibility of TRT for life, including erectile dysfunction and low libido can hardly be described as minimal sides.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

I'm not sold on the "first cycle has to be testosterone," but for what you want to do, a test only cycle with a well thought out PCT plan seems like it would give you exactly what you are looking for with very minimal sides.
    Wait whaaaat?!?!

I think based on your statements in the post above ... you have A LOT to learn b4 giving advice the way you did... it's not cool if one doesn't know the answer yet answers with a confident tone could very well indeed lead the OP in a vulnerable or a more unsafe position
    Mr.BB likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    This is bad advice from a member who is not very experienced.

Possibility of TRT for life, including erectile dysfunction and low libido can hardly be described as minimal sides.
    One never knows how low T could affect his life. Sometimes sexual sides are the least, though make a good argument for the inexperienced...

petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    Wontstaynatty - The REASON I always ask the guys on this board, is because the guys here, more than any other place I've found, have a very conservative approach in using AAS that aligns with my approach to AAS. Most advice you will get from other boards, or guys at the gym (even guys as experienced as the vets on here) will likely to be much more aggressive. Are there risks of negative side effects associated with using AAS - absolutely. Are you at an increased risk of experiencing these sides because of your age - probably. That being said, people your age use AAS all the time without experiencing the negative side effects mentioned above. If you know the risks associated, and the chances of incurring these risks, you alone are the only person empowered with making the decision as to whether or not to use AAS.

From what I know about 20yr olds (this I AM an expert in - been dealing with 18-22 yr old alpha males extensively for quite some time now) if you've already decided you "won'tstaynatty" there is nothing anyone on here is going to say to change your mind. Therefore.....this inexperienced member's advice remains the same. For what you want to do, stick with Test and an AI, maybe some HCG , do your own research and come up with a PCT plan, then run it by a vet let him check it out for you. Mr.BB and Nach are 2 really good ones...hopefully they won't refuse you their knowledge and expertise just because they disagree with your choice to use AAS.
    Last edited by petemitchell30; 11-23-2016 at 01:12 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Wontstaynatty - The REASON I always ask the guys on this board, is because the guys here, more than any other place I've found, have a very conservative approach in using AAS that aligns with my approach to AAS. Most advice you will get from other boards, or guys at the gym (even guys as experienced as the vets on here) will likely to be much more aggressive. Are there risks of negative side effects associated with using AAS - absolutely. Are you at an increased risk of experiencing these sides because of your age - probably. That being said, people your age use AAS all the time without experiencing the negative side effects mentioned above. If you know the risks associated, and the chances of incurring these risks, you alone are the only person empowered with making the decision as to whether or not to use AAS.

From what I know about 20yr olds (this I AM an expert in - been dealing with 18-22 yr old alpha males extensively for quite some time now) if you've already decided you "won'tstaynatty" there is nothing anyone on here is going to say to change your mind. Therefore.....this inexperienced member's advice remains the same. For what you want to do, stick with Test and an AI, maybe some HCG, do your own research and come up with a PCT plan, then run it by a vet let him check it out for you. Mr.BB and Nach are 2 really good ones...hopefully they won't refuse you their knowledge and expertise just because they disagree with your choice to use AAS.
    Very good message.... and although I do not condone using at his age if he's still somewhat on the fence OP PM me or staff if you can)... we're only trying to help you...

At the very least read these and ask as many questions as you need(run hCG on cycle it mimicks our LH production and will keep our 'boys' as functional as possible leading to a better recovery!

Austinite's Educational Article Database

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Read read and read - especially the links BB posted as they are on going cases of the young not recovering... regardless if you take the course of what your saying you will do log it so other young people can see how you recovered or didn't and we can all still learn from one another...

I will say again I do not agree with your decision but it is your body OP... get pre cycle bw mid cycle bw and 8wks post PCT... Educate b4 you medicate!

Nach

Thread Information