Hey guys. I was testing my estrogen sensitivity and had some extra test to finish this cycle. I needed up being on 2.5g of test as my last pin 4 weeks ago. I have no issues with gyno 4 weeks later and guess my T levels have dropped to roughly 300mg by now. I had noticeable signs of high estrogen with water retention and small breakouts. I took 25mg or 36mg of aromasin a week ago. I feel fine with no signs of crashing E levels. I just got bloods taken and am about to blast again. I plan to control E and DHT this cycle with bloods. My question is how should I dose my aromasin heading into this blast? I think what is confusing me is the left over E from that last 2.5g pin. I plan on taking 12mg aromasin ED per 500mg test I'm on. Should I stick to that plan and get blood work in 3 weeks. Once I have a baseline of where my E is based on taking 12mg of aromsin ed per 500mg test 3 weeks into the cycle it should be easy to see the numbers on the bloods and adjust? This may sound confusing. Thanks to anyone who has some input.