Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Trenbolone (never again)

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodundead2016 View Post
    yeah im gonna cut it back to 250 mg/wk. im headed for trt one way or another some time down the line. its the price most roid users end up having to pay. i figure if u arent willing to go through that at a later age you shouldnt touch them in the first place. just gonna throw this in here to, i dont do hgh. i did for a little while but the heart growth and the fact it can spread a small cancer at a faster rate than it would ordinarily grow are both too big of negatives for me to mess with that stuff. also dont want to spend 5 figures per year on growth lol
    my recommendation is this. if you start taking test be prepared to be on it for the rest of your life. not worth it otherwise. when you come off you are gonna lose gains. common sense. ppl that say they keep their gains are full of shit imo. also, unless you are a competitor, no need for drol/halo/tren/growth/slin

Not true at all. Quite the opposite. For those recreational users it is generally accepted that the best practice is Time On + PCT = Time Off.
    Nor is is true that all steroid users are destined for TRT. I know a lot of steroid users that use the above format, and consistently have healthy blood levels off cycle. They don't want to be on TRT.

As a TRT patient, I wouldn't recommend the process to anyone either. True TRT can be quite a lengthy process and often involves a lot of turmoil with ups and downs. I'm sure most of the other TRT patients here would agree with me here too. How do you know you're headed for TRT anyway?

You shouldn't lose too much of the gains if you properly PCT, Train and Eat. I would suggest those that find themselves in this loop of "Cycle, get big. PCT, get small" are too heavily relying on the steroids in the first place. Their diet and training is off somewhere.

Finally, your comment on the other compounds I disagree with. All of those compounds have their uses, it depends on the person, their sport, and their goals.

Edit -- Also, I would suggest reading through the TRT forum before committing yourself to it.
    Mr.BB likes this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am running 400mg a week of tren e and luckily I have never had the accelerated anger issues that people talk about but the sleep issues and night sweats are definitely there.
    Last edited by diesel101; 12-12-2016 at 11:44 AM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    I am running 400mg a week of tren e and luckily I have never had the accelerated anger issues that people talk about but the sleep issues and night sweats are definitely there.
    My next cycle is tren E. @ 400mg stacked with 750 test, and 30mg ed of dianabol , hoping to stetch it to ten weeks. Dianabol is gonna only go for the first six weeks. One month off will suck and thats all I will give it. I have a contract coming up in feb that is gonna push my physical and mental limits. I hope i get some aggression because its going to take a beast to survive till april.
    hammerheart likes this.

hollywoodundead2016 is offline Associate Member
    Last edited by hollywoodundead2016; 05-23-2017 at 04:28 PM.

Last edited by hollywoodundead2016; 05-23-2017 at 04:28 PM.

Couchlock is offline Banned

this guy convinced me that blast/cruise is the way to go instead of cycling. i understand the risks involved. my plan is to cut out all steroids but test cyp at 250 mg/wk. Take the proper ancillaries with it and of course creatine lol. Creatine, the only supplement GNC sells thats worth a shit. My thing with test is it makes me feel good. When someone finds something that makes them feel good, they are gonna keep taking it no matter the risk. Exactly why the war on drugs is such a joke. As for beating a drug screen (i dont think employers test for roids other than military/police/high level govt jobs but better safe than sorry) is epitest the answer or diuretics or both or just cut it back to a trt dose close to the drug screen?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61z-DvsbbX8
    That video and the few that followed made me seriously freaking regret taking steroids all together.

Its very apparent that most don't keep shit for gains strength after a cycle, unless blast n cruising.

Plus I have terrible body dysmorphia from being heavy fat all my life, and hearing loss of muscle and fat gain after cycle, coupled with hormone imbalances, scares me to death honestly.

I don't know what to do, cruise at trt dose and blast in between.

Or just come off and pray for the best.

Obs
    the SARM lgd is just as if not more effective than the dbol imo. you should look into that imo. also doesnt have all the water retention like you get with dbol. SARMs from what i understand are legal to purchase but not intended for human consumption. they are research chemicals. its a legal loophole. dont expect that loophole to be there for much longer tho.
    Never have studied or tried sarms . I may one day. I cant imagine much replacing dbol . I really like it and only take it for the feel good. I respond very well to any aas I have tried. Maybe I should peek over the fence.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    That video and the few that followed made me seriously freaking regret taking steroids all together.

Its very apparent that most don't keep shit for gains strength after a cycle, unless blast n cruising.

Plus I have terrible body dysmorphia from being heavy fat all my life, and hearing loss of muscle and fat gain after cycle, coupled with hormone imbalances, scares me to death honestly.

I don't know what to do, cruise at trt dose and blast in between.

Or just come off and pray for the best.
    Im not watching the video just cause you said that lol

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd
    That video and the few that followed made me seriously freaking regret taking steroids all together. Its very apparent that most don't keep shit for gains strength after a cycle, unless blast n cruising. Plus I have terrible body dysmorphia from being heavy fat all my life, and hearing loss of muscle and fat gain after cycle, coupled with hormone imbalances, scares me to death honestly. I don't know what to do, cruise at trt dose and blast in between. Or just come off and pray for the best.
    The people that do not keep the gains think that AAS is magical. I have been criticized because I keep saying that the diet determines the results. Diet doesn't mean just on cycle. If you decide to cruise you are entering the realm of no return.
    krugerr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    The people that do not keep the gains think that AAS is magical. I have been criticized because I keep saying that the diet determines the results. Diet doesn't mean just on cycle. If you decide to cruise you are entering the realm of no return.
    Nail.Head.

Diet and training determine how much you keep after a cycle. Those that yo-yo up and down are relying on the steroids to do the work for them. I guarentee there are holes in their diet, and most likely their training regime.

Most people I know that experience this kind of yo-yo effect are always the ones that tell me they're going on cycle and gonna smash it for 10-12 weeks. They go and buy some protein powder and post it on their social media, proudly declaring that its time to hit it hard. Therein lies the problem, they only eat properly on cycle, and they only "smash it" in the gym whilst on cycle. The rest of the time they're partying, putting shit up their noses or eating crap.
    Mr.BB and ghettoboyd like this.

Last edited by hollywoodundead2016; 05-23-2017 at 04:29 PM.

Yeah im kinda regretting getting caught up in all of this too. The best way out of the abuse ive put myself through is to take 250 mg test cyp per week so just 1 im shot per week and then like 1500 iu of hcg eod subq.
    250mg Is still too high. Depending who you ask, the we make about 100-150mg a week naturally. So you're doubling that almost. You're also dosing Cyp once a week, which is not clever. It needs at least twice a week injections to maintain stable blood levels.

If I ramp up my use, i just quite frankly feel like shit. If I come off completely, severe depression is likely and i even experienced a little of that in the one short period of time i came off. So either way im screwed lol. Low dose test with hcg is the only way out that i see at this point. .
    If y ou're experiencing severe depression when you come off, its because your T levels havent recovered, along with E2 and PRA levels, depending what you cycled. In short, you didnt PCT correctly.

what about cruising on a trt dose?
    Please dont recommend Blast&Cruise or self administered TRT to members. At this point you are not qualified to give such advice.

Just because its my advice doesnt mean people have to do it. I would never recommend anybody take steroids period. Not worth it in the long haul imo. Test cyp has a 12 day half life tho. Are you saying to do about 100 mg 2x/wk or what is your recommendation for a cruise? Ive been doing 250 mg 2x/wk (and yes, i know thats a hell of lot lol)..
    You are on these forums though, and you are advising other members, and possibly non-members that are reading. You're not ready to be advising anything right now, as proved by your comments here. You dont even know what you're doing to yourself. You need to come off this failed TRT attempt and get your bloods tested. Only then can we begin to work with you on this. Otherwise we're flying blind.

believe it or not pro powerlifters will take up to 5 GRAMS of test in a week. crazy.
    You are neither, so dont worry about what other people take.

Last edited by hollywoodundead2016; 05-23-2017 at 04:30 PM.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just because its my advice doesnt mean people have to do it. I would never recommend anybody take steroids period. Not worth it in the long haul imo. Test cyp has a 12 day half life tho. Are you saying to do about 100 mg 2x/wk or what is your recommendation for a cruise? Ive been doing 250 mg 2x/wk (and yes, i know thats a hell of lot lol). believe it or not pro powerlifters will take up to 5 GRAMS of test in a week. crazy.
    TRT usually tops at 200mg weekly.

2x weekly pins aren't always better, it depends how you individually respond. Myself I believe 100-125mg e5d provide a more balanced alternative, and a tad of AI 24h after pin can be added if needed.

If going twice weekly consider 75mg 2x. Usually "through" levels are higher than same dosing comparing to weekly pins.

1500 iu of hcg eod subq
    That's sky high for TRT. 250IU twice weekly is plenty.

I personally am of the belief that I am screwed in terms of getting back my natural test levels. I have been taking pretty much every steroid out there. I took quite a bit of trenbolone for a long period of time. I only did 1 vial of deca a while back and i didnt like it so i quit. But i have also done a ton of orals and took anadrol for a long time as well. I have done some EQ here and there. I mean in your opinion is getting my natty levels back possible? I have read about Dr. Michael Scallys power of the pct. What do you think of that? Ive not been smart about this the entire time. Ive basically blasted for a year so for you to say i shouldnt be giving advice is something i strongly agree with. Last time i got my test levels checked a few months ago they were roughly 3000. 1000 is high normal i believe or thereabouts. I plan on getting some more bloodwork done soon.
    Do you have any previous blood work? What is your reasoning for claiming you're screwed. Without data, you're just justifying steroid use , for the sake of steroid use. Recovery is entirely possible, the level you recover too though is indeterminate. You wont know until you try. I was already LowT before I blasted/cruised for 18months, and after a proper PCT, my levels went straight back to the "normal" level for me.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    TRT usually tops at 200mg weekly.

2x weekly pins aren't always better, it depends how you individually respond. Myself I believe 100-125mg e5d provide a more balanced alternative, and a tad of AI 24h after pin can be added if needed.

If going twice weekly consider 75mg 2x. Usually "through" levels are higher than same dosing comparing to weekly pins.

That's sky high for TRT. 250IU twice weekly is plenty.
    As usual, Bizzaro turns up and bests me with his knowledge haha. He is right, particularly the point in bold.

That hcg dose has been while i have been blasting at 500 mg of test per week. I just switched to 1500 iu eod. Was doing 500 iu ed. Ill make a note of ur recommended hcg dose for trt.
    Ive yet to see any reasons/evidence for needing more than 250IU twice a week, even on cycle.

Let me just put it this way. I want to cut things back. What would be a good cruising regimen yall would recommend just so i can get my life back on track without stressing over coming off completely because quite frankly i can sit here and talk about coming 100% off but im not committed to that in any capacity even if that is probably the best thing for me to do.
    Im not going to advise you in that capacity.

You need to come off and evaluate your blood levels. Thats all I have left to say on this point.

. i know guys who cycle and they all lose a ton of strength and quite a bit of weight/mass when they come off only to find out their natty test levels either didnt come back in the normal range or were much lower than before their cycle. this can even occur after only one cycle with a proper pct. everybodys body responds differently to AAS. with cycling, you turn the light switch off enough times (the hpta) and eventually its not gonna come back on. see where im coming from?
    We have discussed this point. If they're losing a ton of strength and size, then their Diet and/or training is wrong. They're relying on the gear to do the work, likely they didnt PCT properly too.

Everyone has a different genetic response to gear, and everyone recovers in their own way. However, it all follows the same pattern.

You have decided to run 250mg Test-C for life based on no facts or evidence. Your only point is that you have friends that have cycled poorly in the past.

Last edited by hollywoodundead2016; 05-23-2017 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodundead2016
    The only way I see out at this point is cruising on test and hcg. Come off of everything else. Get blood work done regularly. A lot of people have been through the same things I have. What makes me so special? Obtaining the stuff is not an issue whatsoever. This is the best I got to make out of a tough situation. It is more important for me to feel good and get my life headed in a normal/forward direction than being obsessed with lifting weights and feeling like shit all of the time. I know most are 100% against the blast/cruise method but tons of people do it. Thats my decision and thats final. As for trenbolone, thats the one steroid I think that should be illegal. I think it is retarded that the other ones are illegal. But it is what it is. The war on drugs in the US will never end. Too much money to be made off of it. I mean if they were really enforcing these laws at a successful rate, the entire NFL would be in prison. My only concern is beating a drug screen but I've got something up my sleeve for those motherfuckers (sorry for my language lol) if they even test for AAS at all... I am going to have to keep my mouth shut from here on out. I love how people are like why wont he admit to using steroids? oh i dont know because they are ILLEGAL lol. so many dumbasses out there its unbelievable. Oh and fuck Joe Biden (he is the one who made them a C3 in the US). They were legal before 1990. I was born in the wrong era lol.

How about this?
    Got off the drugs.
    Do a PCT.
    Get blood work done 8 weeks after PCT.
    See where your test levels are.
    If they are good, then stay off AAS.
    If they are bad, then cruise on a TRT dose of 100mg of test and 500ius of hCG a week.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodundead2016
    Anybody know how long it takes after discontinuing tren to feel "normal" again?
    It varies from person to person. There are many factors, but do not be surprised if it is a couple of weeks after you end PCT.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I am going to do something like this until I can get my life back on track. Coming off completely will have to be done through the help of an endocrinologist. To do that on my own is potentially a disaster imo.
    Test C 125 mg 2x/wk IM
    Hcg 500 iu daily SubQ
    I will do this until the new year and then get blood work to see where I'm at. Make adjustments from there. I know for a fact you don't come off cold turkey. Worst thing you can do. Fortunately throughout all of the dumb shit I have done since starting AAS, I still have a clean criminal record and no real health complications to speak of yet. I'm also still on track to get a well-paying job. Thats the bright side.
    I think I need to question your comprehension skills at this point. 250mg of Test/wk is way high but of course, you will, apparently, also inject 500IU of HCG ED unless that is a typo. You mentioned about yourself that you are stubborn and do not listen until it is too late and since that has not served you so well maybe try something else like listen.

No one told you to come off cold turkey but to PCT which seems like a very reasonable thing to do. Let's say you think that is the worst advice and you do not like it, which you are completely entitled to believe, but to go from that to what you have come up with yourself shows not stubbornness and lack of comprehension skills but pure stupidity.

Last edited by hollywoodundead2016; 05-23-2017 at 04:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    just realize that under a doctors supervision he will insist on you coming off aas completely to be able to do blood work to see where you are at...you will absolutely have to go through the downside of coming off and letting your hpta/endocrine system start to try to reset itself...whether you do this now or down the road you will ultimately have to go through some tough times ahead...and as far as blasting and cruising that is for the well experienced user usually because they compete or are older like 40's-50's that have been doing this a long time and recovery isn't an option anymore and are usually on trt...what ever you do good luck...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information