Let me preface this by saying I have been around this forum for a long time and have a very open mind when it comes to advice. I'd also like to ask that you keep an open mind and remember that everyone's goals are unique.

With that said, I've been recently weighing the pros and cons of cycling and blasting and cruising. I've been training for 5 and a half years and haven't touched AAS yet. The last couple of years, my gains have present but minimal and despite religious training and diet improvements my gains have been relatively small. I'm very proud of my physique but I would like to add some more size. I don't like the concept of putting my body through cycles of high and low hormones and the stress on the body involved with recovery post cycle. I think that cycling makes a lot of sense for people who use high AAS doses and harsh compounds, but that's not really of interest to me. I would rather take a steady TRT dose of test and occasionally add some compounds in for a blast. My wife cannot have children so preserving my fertility is not a concern at all for me (not really interested in kids anyway). I would also like to avoid the acne that is often accompanied by the dramatic hormone swings that cycling brings. I have no problem with pinning every week for the rest of my life. I think most of the concerns that people often have about TRT are not issues for me, and like I said I wouldn't be using a bunch of crazy compounds so I think longevity would be fine. I also really like that if I was eventually able to get medical TRT, I'm getting pharma grade gear instead of injecting who knows what and who knows what dose from a UGL. A couple other things to add: I've had many blood tests for testosterone and mine sits right around 500 on a scale of ~330-1200. While it's technically in range, it's definitely on the lower end. I'll also mention that I'd be 24 when (if) I decided to pull the trigger on AAS. Do you think blasting and cruising might be a viable option for me?

I respect all of you guys on the forum and have built some great relationships with many of you, I do want you to be honest with your opinions though. Thanks guys