Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Mixing Test Base in oil with Test Base in water?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Strongblood is offline Productive Member

Mixing Test Base in oil with Test Base in water?

I recently purchased 2 boxes of Test Base Ampules suspended in water. I did one injection and the pip was terrible! And lasted for several days. I have some Test Base Suspended in grape seed oil that I used previously with out any pip. Can I mix some of the oil based with the water based in an attempt to make it more bearable to use? Also, I ordered some sterilized grape seed oil. Would it be alright to mix say, 1ml of oil with 1 ml of Test water based suspension for immediate use? Thanks.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    I recently purchased 2 boxes of Test Base Ampules suspended in water. I did one injection and the pip was terrible! And lasted for several days. I have some Test Base Suspended in grape seed oil that I used previously with out any pip. Can I mix some of the oil based with the water based in an attempt to make it more bearable to use? Also, I ordered some sterilized grape seed oil. Would it be alright to mix say, 1ml of oil with 1 ml of Test water based suspension for immediate use? Thanks.
    If imagine oil and water will not stay mixed, it probably would be like this
    "Oh that's not to bad", for first half of shot, then "damnit that burns" for second half.

I could be wrong, but that's my logic behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd
    If imagine oil and water will not stay mixed, it probably would be like this "Oh that's not to bad", for first half of shot, then "damnit that burns" for second half. I could be wrong, but that's my logic behind it.
    lol! That's probably how it would go! CL.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Just man up and quit being a puss Yeah that stuff feels real good dont it?
    Mr.BB likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    Just man up and quit being a puss Yeah that stuff feels real good dont it?
    Man, it hurts like crap! It's the freakin soreness that's got me messed up. It's still sore enough that I can bend my leg enough to squat.

mauler is offline Associate Member
    Only tried it once and hurt like a bitch so I stay away from it

Oil and water won't mix vrotha. You could maybe add some bacteriostatic water to suspension dose to maybe hell with some of the discomfort.

I did inject into my quads, which is virgin muscle for me to inject. I use glutes and delts. But I'm afraid to inject in one of those places. My darn leg is still sore as hell, and I haven't been able to train legs since the injection. Hell if this stuff effects my delts the same way, I wouldn't be able to work my entire upper body for a week! I should have stuck with the oil based. It was fine.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I did inject into my quads, which is virgin muscle for me to inject. I use glutes and delts. But I'm afraid to inject in one of those places. My darn leg is still sore as hell, and I haven't been able to train legs since the injection. Hell if this stuff effects my delts the same way, I wouldn't be able to work my entire upper body for a week! I should have stuck with the oil based. It was fine.
    Hehehe virgin quads + test suspension = priceless PIP

Quads are really not the best place to inject test suspension.

I'm with songdog, man up and go train those legs, PIP will be better afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Hehehe virgin quads + test suspension = priceless PIP Quads are really not the best place to inject test suspension. I'm with songdog, man up and go train those legs, PIP will be better afterwards.
    I think I'm going to try my delts next. If it's intolerable there, then I'm just not cut out for water based Test. I might end up with my arm in a sling for the next week! ?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I think I'm going to try my delts next. If it's intolerable there, then I'm just not cut out for water based Test. I might end up with my arm in a sling for the next week! ?
    Split it in both side delts just before training shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Split it in both side delts just before training shoulders.
    Oh boy! I sure am gonna look funny walking around with both arms in a sling! Haha! But you have point BB. The least amount of those dam little crystals floating around in there the better! I'll try it. Thanks..

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Which is why alot of people drink stanazol. I kind of enjoy the pain makes me feel alive
    Last edited by Euroholic; 12-20-2016 at 06:15 AM.

manaboi is offline New Member
    I had that before.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Which is why alot of people drink stanazol. I kind of enjoy the pain makes me feel alive
    I like the pain to, I'm not sure why, but the sensation is rather unique.

I have injected 1ml into one spot regularly when using it, I never split it like Mr.BB suggested. I never really thought to pin it bilateral. Op dont give up on it eventually you won't have the unbearable pip, it will always have that burn during injection, but after a while the pip is minimal.

Suspensions are my favorite products test, tren , and winni suspension are great. Its one of the first things i plan to learn how to brew is good micronized suspension. Micronized is so much easier to shoot, you can use slin pins with micronized suspensions.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone
    I like the pain to, I'm not sure why, but the sensation is rather unique. I have injected 1ml into one spot regularly when using it, I never split it like Mr.BB suggested. I never really thought to pin it bilateral. Op dont give up on it eventually you won't have the unbearable pip, it will always have that burn during injection, but after a while the pip is minimal. Suspensions are my favorite products test, tren, and winni suspension are great. Its one of the first things i plan to learn how to brew is good micronized suspension. Micronized is so much easier to shoot, you can use slin pins with micronized suspensions.
    Yes I too like Suspension Test. I've never tried anything else in Suspension. But Test Suspension is a great preworkout to me. I'm not gonna give up on it! Thanks brother!

I mixed HCG (water based) with Test (oil based) before and like they say, oil and water don't mix. I just pushed all the air out of the syringe as best I could and pinned. It works but it's not optimal. If you're concerned about reducing PIP by mixing the oil/water Tests, you out of luck. It's still gonna hurt. Some UGL's add Ethyl Oleate (EO) to make "painless" blends but they still hurt too. LOL If you have water based Test you have to decide if you're gonna use it and hurt or just cut your losses, dump it, and use the oil based Test.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Whats the volume of the water based injection?

1ml?

If do it delts

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd
    Whats the volume of the water based injection? 1ml? If do it delts
    Yes. Their 1ml. Ampules.

Well, I mixed .25 ml. Of grapeseed oil with 1ml of Test Suspension water based, and it helped a lot! The Test passed through my 23gauge needle much better and I didn't get nearly the pip as before. Just thought I would pass this info along. Thanks for all the responses guys!

Thread Information