Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By DHew
  • 1 Post By Euroholic

Thread: 2 or more consecutive bulking cycles

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member

2 or more consecutive bulking cycles

Hallo Guys,
    until now I did one winter bulking cycle a year only and then in summer season I did a cutting program by natural on supplements diet and cardio only.. but this causes me great loss of lean body mass ever.
    For the future I would avoid this as much as possible.
    Do you think it is good to do two or more consecutive bulking cycles without cutting cycles?
    Or it's better to do a summer maintenance/cutting cycle between bulking cycles ever??
    I don't do competitions and I'm not interested in extreme definition, I'm happy with a 12% of Bf (maybe 10% in the future) but not less!

Jonbana is offline Member
    only you can really answer this yourself , you know your body and how you body reacts and the look you are after ...

me personally I cut till im 5% BF than I bulk to im not happy I try to stay under 10% year round , for others they like to have the extra fat and just be jacked all depends what you are after ... I honestly only bulked once in my life wont do it again not worth the trouble un doing it all

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    only you can really answer this yourself , you know your body and how you body reacts and the look you are after ...

me personally I cut till im 5% BF than I bulk to im not happy I try to stay under 10% year round , for others they like to have the extra fat and just be jacked all depends what you are after ... I honestly only bulked once in my life wont do it again not worth the trouble un doing it all
    then in your opinion it's better alternate one bulking and one cutting in a year, right?

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    If you are careful when you bulk you won't have any issues. Most people consider bulking a time to neglect your diet all in the name of "bulking". If you do this, you're going to have to spend some extra time cutting that extra fat. This is all avoided by watching your diet and your body during your bulk.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DHew View Post
    If you are careful when you bulk you won't have any issues. Most people consider bulking a time to neglect your diet all in the name of "bulking". If you do this, you're going to have to spend some extra time cutting that extra fat. This is all avoided by watching your diet and your body during your bulk.
    Exactly, I always do clean bulking, I take a maximum of 2% bf, not more ...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Only you know wat your body can handle.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Get to a bf% you are happy with then bulk till the day you die. Just clean bulk. Or bulk slighty unclean for a few years then cut a little.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Get to a bf% you are happy with then bulk till the day you die. Just clean bulk. Or bulk slighty unclean for a few years then cut a little.
    right, I think to do this .. when it will be necessary to reduce fat I will do a cutting, but not every single year!

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post
    right, I think to do this .. when it will be necessary to reduce fat I will do a cutting, but not every single year!

Unless you plan on competing it is a smart move. Your just a rat on a wheel other wise, not really going anywhere. And when you do cut, do it slowly or you will just loose all that muscle you worked hard to make. Its hard to get but easy to loose.

Thread Information