• 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Batmanreturns

Thread: Pre Cycle Depression

Batmanreturns is offline Banned

Pre Cycle Depression

I'm not another 6 weeks out from starting the cycle I'll be on for a while. I still don't understand how normal human being live comfortably and for their whole lives with this little muscle mass lol

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Elaborate?

Boneslapper2002 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    What?
    Batmanreturns likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmanreturns View Post
    I'm not another 6 weeks out from starting the cycle I'll be on for a while. I still don't understand how normal human being live comfortably and for their whole lives with this little muscle mass lol
    If you have little muscle mass, you need to be 6 years from a cycle

Quote Originally Posted by DHew View Post
    Elaborate?
    Sorry lol I was a lot bigger, came down in size and have been on TRT planning this cycle for some months now. It ended up getting pushed back another 5-6 weeks and I just feel blah right now

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    If you have little muscle mass, you need to be 6 years from a cycle

I'm pretty peaked gentically right now lol

I'm pretty peaked gentically right now lol
    On trt? How old are you?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Troll troll troll.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Agreed. Ive tried but it will not work. Coming off drugs. Eating 3 times a day. Eas up on the training. Go to the cinema, visit neigbours, read books. Just be normal.
    Not me lads. Not me. Feel like a looser. Better to live 30 years as a lion than 70 years as a sheep.
    And in a western country ur chances are good to survive your first heartattach. And i will not let go before i get my first one. And...i think...i havent been close yet.
    And some of the guys in my childschool are already dead. And they didnt even know what BB was.
    Batmanreturns and Obs like this.

On trt? How old are you?
    I'm old enough to realize my test isn't primed lol

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Agreed. Ive tried but it will not work. Coming off drugs. Eating 3 times a day. Eas up on the training. Go to the cinema, visit neigbours, read books. Just be normal.
    Not me lads. Not me. Feel like a looser. Better to live 30 years as a lion than 70 years as a sheep.
    And in a western country ur chances are good to survive your first heartattach. And i will not let go before i get my first one. And...i think...i havent been close yet.
    And some of the guys in my childschool are already dead. And they didnt even know what BB was.
    I'm with you, food is keeping me sane right now

I'm old enough to realize my test isn't primed lol
    Just because you're not at the high normal range doesn't necessarily mean you have low test and have a need for testosterone replacement therapy

Since I lost weight back in 2012 and started lifting hard and eating right my test is only out of round 380 - 400 + 30 and I paid all my beginner gains perfectly fine at that level and had energy through the roof

What I'm saying is what's the low for another person might be your optimal level that you function at that's how it was with me

After cycle and when I finish PCT I'm hoping to at least 300 if I do I'll be happy

Jonbana is offline Member
    why do people point stupid pointless threads than wonder why they don't get taken seriously

Just because you're not at the high normal range doesn't necessarily mean you have low test and have a need for testosterone replacement therapy

Since I lost weight back in 2012 and started lifting hard and eating right my test is only out of round 380 - 400 + 30 and I paid all my beginner gains perfectly fine at that level and had energy through the roof

What I'm saying is what's the low for another person might be your optimal level that you function at that's how it was with me

After cycle and when I finish PCT I'm hoping to at least 300 if I do I'll be happy
    That's great info and good to hear!

I probably do not need to be on TRT but it's not super relevant either wat heading into this next cycle.

Actually curious bout my natural T now ..

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Silabolin I have a feeling I would really like you as a person. Someday in this life or the next I hope I get to meet you and shake your hand. My brother would like you a lot too. Lot of the things you say reminds me of him.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Batman, if you are too young I understand you not giving your age for the sake of not being flamed. You will do what you choose and I hope you do it well. I started too young and got away pretty clean considering. I just hope you are safe as you can be for the sake of reaching your goals brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Batman, if you are too young I understand you not giving your age for the sake of not being flamed. You will do what you choose and I hope you do it well. I started too young and got away pretty clean considering. I just hope you are safe as you can be for the sake of reaching your goals brother.
    Thank you for the support you've shown me on here. I started young myself and also was lucky to dodge all the nasty side effects of aas use
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information