m_blackbird is offline New Member

Question Quickest cleansing (clean & out of system) steroids for competition

Greetings all,

New member and first post so go easy on me

My question is about which steroids are out of the system the quickest for being clean for competition.

My understanding is that orals take much longer to leave the system. T-bol and D-bol I've been told are 6 months and up to a year to completely leave the system. On the other end, one of the best is Jintropin which is out of the system in 15 days, leaving a total of about 45 days to have test removed from the system as well.

Unfortunately, Jintropin isn't very available where I am and it is very expensive.

I'm looking for an alternative that's also fast out of the system that I can use alongside test prop with both having left the system in no more than a couple of months so that it isn't picked up by testing organisations at competitions.

Stats

Height: 178cm
    Weight: Currently about 84kg. Training weight whilst on is about 88kg, competing at 85kg
    BF%: Not known. Not awfully concerned about BF as it isn't relevant to my sport.
    Cycle Exp: Completed 4 cycles with PCT.
    PCT Knowledge: Knowledge extends only to what I have previously taken.
    Training Exp: Training for a number of years with competition at the national level.

For relevance, the sport is olympic weightlifting.

Jonbana is offline Member
    I think winstrol is out fast don't know

Thread Information