Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By KINGKONG
  • 1 Post By tice1212
  • 2 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: Are SARMS a scam?

Jake198599 is offline Junior Member

Last edited by Jake198599; 07-17-2017 at 10:01 AM.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Def not bro..unless you like gyno?

You just gotta get pharm grade or buy from a trustworthy source

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Do you have an opinion on MENT?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Pharmacy grade SARMs ?

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Pharmacy grade SARMs?
    My bad disregard my previous post everyone I thought I read SERM's lol
    Batmanreturns and numbere like this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've never used SARMs and really don't see the point in using those that are at the market now, as far as I know that is.
    Yes they might be less supressive, but less anabolic also.
    I'm sure you could use stanozolol or some other AAS in such a low dose it wouldn't supress you much more than SARMs and still provide the same anabolic response. But, I have no way of knowing this and no experience with SARMs myself. But the fact that many SARMs are quite adulterated doesn't make them appealing to use. I've heard of 15% shit (85% potency) in the raw powder. Would anyone use testosterone powder that was 85% pure to make an injectable? Don't think so.

But by all means, this needs some other people with experienced of these compounds to chime in.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member

Lmfao I was reading though ur comments and was thinking "wtf is he talking about gyno and pharm"

Op to answer ur questions. I honestly enjoy lgd. I think it's a great combo with test. The strength off of the lgd is noticeable. so noticeable that if I for get to take it 15mins before my training I'm much more weaker then I'm like "wtf is wrong with me then I'm like oh sh*t I forgot my lgd" pop that in my mouth and boom the weigh is much easier to lift.

I tell dudes that are on test only cycles to throw it in around the 10th week and enjoy.
    KINGKONG likes this.

Haha lmao.

We all make mistakes.

You should see the moronic stuff I post before I've had morning coffee.
    KINGKONG and songdog like this.

Haha lmao.

We all make mistakes.

You should see the moronic stuff I post before I've had morning coffee.
    I was on too much caffeine on 400 mg at the gym shaking throughout my sets sometimes I chill for a sec and check out the forum and in my craz didn't really give it too good of a look..had a great workout though been just pounding away instinctive training with absolutely no set or rep barrier's been the best workouts I've gotten in a loooong time you know that high when you crush a workout and you know it..when your totally cashed and you start falling asleep eating your postworkout meal and then your in a good mood all day..yeah that's the kinda workouts I've been getting during Christmas break from work))

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jflanden View Post
    Very hard to come across trustworthy information that isn't coming from a sponsored experienced steroid user or someone selling the SARMS themself.

Are SARMS a scam?
    You can find an unbiased review here from one of our great members (linked it direct to final review but you can read the whole thing): Ostarine Only Log (Detailed)

Sarms scam? Wouldn't go that far, but definitely aggressive marketing.

Scam is much more things like HCGenerate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

You can find an unbiased review here from one of our great members (linked it direct to final review but you can read the whole thing): Ostarine Only Log (Detailed)

Without a great review on Ostarine but a very weak sarm. Lgd is 10× stronger. And rad140 is up there too

Anything legal right now is marketed to the max

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

Thank you. Looks like SARMS supress natural testoserone which kind of defeats the purpose of SARMS being labaled as "Legal Steroids " when you'll have to have access to Testosterone and if you have access to Testosterone then why not just use real steroids .

Thank you. Looks like SARMS supress natural testoserone which kind of defeats the purpose of SARMS being labaled as "Legal Steroids" when you'll have to have access to Testosterone and if you have access to Testosterone then why not just use real steroids.
    Rad140 will not suppress test levels. All others will. Imo test and lgd have synergistic effect

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Thank you. Looks like SARMS supress natural testoserone which kind of defeats the purpose of SARMS being labaled as "Legal Steroids " when you'll have to have access to Testosterone and if you have access to Testosterone then why not just use real steroids.
    It seems you got the point.

All SARMs are either old projects/formulas that were developed years ago (80's 90's) and did not fulfil the requirements, or new formulas still not approved for human testing. You want to be a testing specimen be my guest, not me. So many proven available options, why bother.

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Rad140 will not suppress test levels. All others will. Imo test and lgd have synergistic effect
    If rad 140 doesn't suppress your natural test levels then why do the places selling it advise PCT after using rad 140?

If rad 140 doesn't suppress your natural test levels then why do the places selling it advise PCT after using rad 140?
    My buddy owns a couple of nutrition stores. I watched him sell this kid a "pct" package with every sarm he sells. So he would sell a full "cycle" sarm and pct together to make money. He would tell them that it will be slight suppression to play it safe and 90% of the time they buy both.
    I told him he is a scum bag but he needs to make money because online shopping is killing any mom and pop stores.

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    My buddy owns a couple of nutrition stores. I watched him sell this kid a "pct" package with every sarm he sells. So he would sell a full "cycle" sarm and pct together to make money. He would tell them that it will be slight suppression to play it safe and 90% of the time they buy both.
    I told him he is a scum bag but he needs to make money because online shopping is killing any mom and pop stores.
    Your friend sounds like a true shyster just like everyone else who makes a living off selling SARMs to kids.

Of course rad is suppressive.

Even Silabolin will admit to rad's negative effect of natural test.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Very hard to come across trustworthy information that isn't coming from a sponsored experienced steroid user or someone selling the SARMS themself.

Are SARMS a scam?
    I wouldn't say a scam,,,but they have been FAR over hyped and I've been real disappointed in my experience with them.
    MuscleScience likes this.

Thread Information