mietek is offline Member

what do you think about anavar cycle only

my girlfriend is using it only from time to time.

Bu I have never used anavar alone

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Test should be a base for all cycles.Test only 1st cycle and its hard to give cycle advice without stats on yourself.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Are you asking for you or your girlfriend?

npcathlete is offline New Member
    Anavar only cycles are for humans with vaginas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yesidont is offline Associate Member
    its a lil bit stupid to run only var cycle, but ive done that and i was pleased and it was only 40mg ED, just try and you will see anyway you still need PCT after VAR, one week after only var cycle my test level was very low ~ 150 0.o two weeks after ( no pct ) ~ 320 so its was still very LOW.

hustler101 is offline Junior Member
    I tried anavar too by itself... 3 weeks of it and all my test was gone... bad bad bad

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    I've done it, it's quite effective until you get shut down.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A good majority of var is fake and it's really expensive it's gonna shut you down regardless so running it without a test base is pointless..for my money dbol with a AI is a much better buy..

Coffeehead is offline Associate Member
    Allow me to preface this with, I tried an "Anavar only" cycle, but now I know better. A lot better.

I once feared the needle. Big time. It's what caused me to look into the "oral" line of steroids . A strong dose of reality: If you can't pin, steroids probably aren't for you. Oral supplements aren't meant for you to avoid the pin, they are meant to be used as supplement steroid and kick starters. But enough about that...

I tried an anavar "only" cycle (with a kickstarter of Tbol thanks to my supplier who sent me a complimentary 15 day supply)

I can't really say "gains" were particularly great. I was, however, pumped out of my mind 24-7 and I looked incredible while on cycle. I likely added between 7-10 lbs of lean mass, and about 12 lbs overall for a 6 week oral cycle.

OK - lets get past that now.

I must have lost at least half of these gains post cycle. Var gains are not hard to keep, but my HPTA shutdown hard and I never once supplemented exogenous test or the proper ancillaries.

I experienced all the low-test symptoms, but mostly slight depression and lack of interest in doing....well anything. Yes, that includes lifting weights.

Goodbye, sweet gains.

While HPTA shutdown is inevitable while on cycle, I was able to rebound nicely with PCT. Test levels were actually back to normal only 6 weeks after PCT, although I may have been lucky.

If you're going to use steroids , you may as well get more bang for your buck of you want to make legitimate, noticeable gains post-cycle, as well as keeping your pee-pee properly functioning rather than looking sad, lonely, and always staring at the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    A good majority of var is fake
    Bingo.
    His girlfriend gets dianabol instead, and she is going to get stronger, and a deeper voice, and a larger clit, and other irreversible virilization metamorphoses.

Thread Information