Scottishjuicer18 is offline Junior Member

Rotating injection sites

Hi guys

Firstly, would you say that using a total of 4 injection sites is suitable to limit the chance of scar tissue build up etc? (Both glutes, both delts).

I have pinned all 4 of those spots now and due to go back to my right glute tommorow. A small and soft feeling lump remains (13 days since injection), with no pain/redness/ swelling. The lump is all but gone. I'm unsure whether to use 6 sites for injections instead of 4, which would allow my muscle injection site more time to recover after an injection and give each muscle a total of 3 weeks before pinning it again.

So would you recommend 4 or 6 sites? And if 6, would you reccomened the quads or pecs?

I've heard pinning in the quads is more risky?

Any help is great guys

Cheers

G

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Hey bro the more you use the better.

So even to there's still a slight lump in my glute - Inject anyway?

When you say the more I use - so you mean AAS ? Or more sites?

Thanks bro

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quads glutes pecs tris. Last are a good one. You can do calves and traps but I don't recommend them. I have back loaded a slin pin and done forearms.

Like song said the more sites you use the better.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    You can do side delt and front delt also. You have a lot of options.

Dankoo is offline New Member
    My prefered site to inject is the quads. I don't think it is risky because you can easily reach the spot (right about the bottom part of your pants pocket, outer area) and as long as you aspirate you will be fine. I hardly get any pip, just as in glutes. But I don't like glutes that much because I have trouble reaching the best spot.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Hey bro the more you use the better.
    I concur.....try adding your quads in the rotation. IMO thats the easiest site to inject.

Thanks guys!

So Injecting in the outer quad (pocket area) would be a good site yes?

Would the needle be better positioned higher or lower in the general pocket area?

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can also inject into the hip. Target area is the muscle just below the iliac crest. Your really just looking for areas where the muscle is covered by as little fat as possible and free of nerves and large blood vessels.

Late_Starter is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    You can also inject into the hip. Target area is the muscle just below the iliac crest. Your really just looking for areas where the muscle is covered by as little fat as possible and free of nerves and large blood vessels.
    Is this the one called ventrogluteal?

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishjuicer18 View Post

Would the needle be better positioned higher or lower in the general pocket area?
    .....I just find the meatiest area I can hit generally several stray a few inches from previous injections when I rotate.

Yeah, Ventrogluteal.

Yeah, Ventrogluteal.
    Do you reckon 1" is deep enough here? Or need 1.5" for this spot?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Late_Starter
    Do you reckon 1" is deep enough here? Or need 1.5" for this spot?
    How much are you injecting?

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    How much are you injecting?
    1cc, and the needle has to get past 16% bodyfat.

Jonbana is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Late_Starter View Post
    1cc, and the needle has to get past 16% bodyfat.
    we all carry fat in different area's you be the judge if you get pip probably not deep enough I use 1 1/4 inch needle for glutes and quads

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottishjuicer18 View Post
    Hi guys

Firstly, would you say that using a total of 4 injection sites is suitable to limit the chance of scar tissue build up etc? (Both glutes, both delts).

I have pinned all 4 of those spots now and due to go back to my right glute tommorow. A small and soft feeling lump remains (13 days since injection), with no pain/redness/ swelling. The lump is all but gone. I'm unsure whether to use 6 sites for injections instead of 4, which would allow my muscle injection site more time to recover after an injection and give each muscle a total of 3 weeks before pinning it again.

So would you recommend 4 or 6 sites? And if 6, would you reccomened the quads or pecs?

I've heard pinning in the quads is more risky?

Any help is great guys

Cheers

G
    I cant do quads,,too many veins and nerves in my legs.
    I like GLUTES,DELTS and BICEPS for injection sites.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There's a million injection videos on YouTube, lots of them show quad injections.

I use 5 sites... Both pecs, both quads, but only the right glute (because using my left hand to hit my left glute just never goes easily). I like equally the chest/quads. They're all simple to get to.

All you need to do is get it into the muscle. By going with minimum you avoid hitting anything deeper. At 16%, 1/2" is fine. Also, there is a lot of info on google about this (images) due to nurse and medicine education industry. The Ventrogluteal area is about 1-1/2" down from iliac crest and 1-1/2" in front of and slightly up from the hip joint that you feel. But, google it to be sure. I'd provide a link but you should check out a few yourself in order to completely understand and be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post

we all carry fat in different area's you be the judge if you get pip probably not deep enough I use 1 1/4 inch needle for glutes and quads
    No PIP, but had one leak out when I pulled the needle out. The leak made me think it wasn't deep enough. I didn't Z track because seems hard to as I need two hands for aspirating.

All you need to do is get it into the muscle. By going with minimum you avoid hitting anything deeper. At 16%, 1/2" is fine. Also, there is a lot of info on google about this (images) due to nurse and medicine education industry. The Ventrogluteal area is about 1-1/2" down from iliac crest and 1-1/2" in front of and slightly up from the hip joint that you feel. But, google it to be sure. I'd provide a link but you should check out a few yourself in order to completely understand and be safe.
    Thanks Google is a friend for sure, pinned 3x here so far and no pain at all just a slight leak once. Delts was more painful but only after 2 days later.

Saheim is offline New Member
    This is just what I do, I am NOT suggesting you listen to me at all, I do NOT give advice. There are smart guys on here and I have plenty of bad practices that I never want to feel responsible for getting somebody else started on.

I only use outer delt and glutes and I often skip left glute. So... I've gotten by with 3 spots for quite a while. If I still had a "lump", I would move to one of the other spots even if it was not its' turn yet.

My quads are way too twitchy. I've done 'em. Heck, I did one with a 14g once (had nothing else to use). I will NEVER do calves again for as long as I live. Those hurt so bad. Pecs are easy, but mine seem to bleed a lot. When I'm running something that I only pin twice a week, I don't even bother with glutes, I just rotate delts.

DROY is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    .....I just find the meatiest area I can hit generally several stray a few inches from previous injections when I rotate.
    Exactly...

Thread Information